close on rendu illu simultaneously?!

akkum_bakkum

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Usually they do last minute credit check just before the close.... They also ask you about credit enquiry by other loan provider ( they will see all credit inquiries ) 

2nd inquiry 45 days mundu chesaru already, surprisingly aa loan inquiry forms emi malli ivvaledu. First close chesina house vadaithe credit inquiry forms sign cheyinchadu before closing

1 minute ago, akkum_bakkum said:

I felt the same okati already closed and done. 2nd di about to close but no objections so far. Not sure whether to sign it or not. Asalu reason entante I paid deposit and 2nd house is not returning my deposit. Not interested in making money but sell it and get my deposit back. Contract signed price nunchi ippatiki 70k went up. Sales says of not you we can sell it off. We will let you close and make ur money instead.

Okati closed ayithe fine bro - but 2nd vaadiki cheppu (they’ll come to know anyway) I recently closed it and if it’s already rented out, you can show that as an income for the secondary loan - as long as you have good DTI & capital, it should be a smooth process but more documentation will be asked most likely. 

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Okati closed ayithe fine bro - but 2nd vaadiki cheppu (they’ll come to know anyway) I recently closed it and if it’s already rented out, you can show that as an income for the secondary loan - as long as you have good DTI & capital, it should be a smooth process but more documentation will be asked most likely. 

He saying at the same time with out each other knowing 

one after one is easy  case as you said if his dtl is good 

21 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

2nd inquiry 45 days mundu chesaru already, surprisingly aa loan inquiry forms emi malli ivvaledu. First close chesina house vadaithe credit inquiry forms sign cheyinchadu before closing

You can take a chance but it may come up under fraud as you do sign a document saying there are no other loans in flight...

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You can take a chance but it may come up under fraud as you do sign a document saying there are no other loans in flight...

Exactly. Post closing intent edaina aa document sign cheyyadam misrepresentation aithadi. Daanni automatic ga flag chese mechanism emaina vunda ani doubt

1 minute ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Exactly. Post closing intent edaina aa document sign cheyyadam misrepresentation aithadi. Daanni automatic ga flag chese mechanism emaina vunda ani doubt

credit report is the only source for them afaik - the moment you take loan, it gets updated in 30 days(sooner also). Usually after closing, they don’t pull ur credit report again but randomly they do audit - neeku gaani vatra sudi vuntey @Assam Xpress

11 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

2 loans okesari approve ayyi closing daaka vasthe sign cheyyocha? lenders kanipedathara close ayyaka?

nenu oke sare 3 close chesanu nothing is impossible as far as you have the guts and ready to face the consequences 

1 hour ago, sri_sri999 said:

nenu oke sare 3 close chesanu nothing is impossible as far as you have the guts and ready to face the consequences 

Wat consequences? Wats at stake here anedi telisthe is it worth the risk ani chudochu

2 hours ago, sri_sri999 said:

nuvvu loan tho ne close chesava 3 houses ki?

Sounds like more of a bank loan issue than legal. If the second bank thinks you can still afford it, they might be ok.

Instead of getting tensed just explain the situation to the second bank and check if they are ok with your second purchase.

You can even shop around and find another lender who is ok with your situation.