House rates -is it good time to buy home?

RENT

i got a email from shaddock homes saying we increased prices in all communities. if this falls in your budget please respond yes or no ani

They are testing whether people are ready for pay more or not ani..if yes they will increase again in few months

14 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Atlanta lo oka bid yesa new home ki. 100k bid yesthe ochindhi. North cove by pulte. Total 800 varaku avthundhi, Is it worth buying for that price?

not worth at all at tat price

Inthaku mundu monthly 2-3 homes release chesthe, avi sale avadaniki 2-3 months pattedi… now due to demand, they are getting sold the same day.. material cost, labor cost, labor shortage has gone up so high..

you will understand this if you try on doing any renovation in your home.. and look for labor.. one guy quoted me 30K to paint my home.. 😳

there is no way the builders can increase the build capacity in the current scenario… land costs kuda double, triple aipoyaayi..

36 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Inthaku mundu monthly 2-3 homes release chesthe, avi sale avadaniki 2-3 months pattedi… now due to demand, they are getting sold the same day.. material cost, labor cost, labor shortage has gone up so high..

you will understand this if you try on doing any renovation in your home.. and look for labor.. one guy quoted me 30K to paint my home.. 😳

there is no way the builders can increase the build capacity in the current scenario… land costs kuda double, triple aipoyaayi..

30k aa which city baa? is it for both inside and out? That seems ridiculously expensive. 

23 minutes ago, Dupe said:

30k aa which city baa? is it for both inside and out? That seems ridiculously expensive. 

phoenix lo ayithe every month only 5k penchtunaru and it is in top3 hot market

1 hour ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Atlanta lo oka bid yesa new home ki. 100k bid yesthe ochindhi. North cove by pulte. Total 800 varaku avthundhi, Is it worth buying for that price?

exit 15 aa saami?

25 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

phoenix lo ayithe every month only 5k penchtunaru and it is in top3 hot market

Austin Ee month 50k perigayi, still asalu undatledu houses more than 3 to 4 days

2 hours ago, RENT said:

increase

what will be the situation in coming months? Is it good time to buy home?

experts throw some light..

Taggavu bro, if you can afford it then buy. Building costs baga perigayi in addition to demand.

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

inflation and supply chain issues subside ayi real prices will reflect, last year anta lumbar prices valla perigayi which was underatndable, now it is builders mafia, but desis who are overbidding will have to regret for long time

3 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Buy it if you can afford. Prices are not going down anytime soon. 

Fake hype em ledhu.. Builder ki average ga $200 - $225 per Sft padutundi cost + upgrade costs will be separate. 

If the cost price is that high... Pukkatlo illu istara vayya. They went up everywhere accept it and run your numbers to see if you can afford and decide.

Supply chain, shipping and labor issues resolve kaaniki minimum 2023 end paduthundhi 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

inflation and supply chain issues subside ayi real prices will reflect, last year anta lumbar prices valla perigayi which was underatndable, now it is builders mafia, but desis who are overbidding will have to regret for long time

Last year only lumber prices went up.. now all building materials rates increased.. labor costs increases by a lot and they are having trouble finding labor to build homes.. so they are cutting down on building new homes.. heck even Costco increased their water case prices…

every builder will have a margin over the build price and they are just doing what they regularly do… they even stopped selling homes to people who already have a home bcoz they are signing up and selling it after closing the home.. making a huge profit and also becoming a competitor to the builder.. 

• Upvote 2