Co-worker thoni problem

familyman

3 hours ago, familyman said:

Recent ga job maranu akkada oka peddayana ERP system meda already 20 years nundi working, so nannu recruitment chesindi reporting kosam but danlo em ledu ani slow ga ERP team loki duranu like manaki business idea unta future baguntundi.. but akkada whole ownership aa pedayanadi .. anta he is not lead or manager but only work matrama cheestadu migata iddaru ladies ni dummy chesi .. he is kind of egoistic.. he works hard kani evadiki emi cheppadu .. nenu valla team loki ravadam istam ledu ataniki .. manager and others are happy that I am in their team to help with things . Nenu e pedayana unofficial ga matladukunnapudu he asks me to do reporting .. nenu emo I want to learn business .. official ga nenu ippudu ERP team .. but within the team I am getting pushed back . Not sure what should I do now. Please suggest guys 

Job security that’s what happens in small teams..Start like this.. take small tasks from him and get his confidence that u won’t replace him… if that doesn’t workout just move on!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, familyman said:

I told him We will do what ever his likes .. I won’t interfere in any of his work.. I wanted to learn this domain knowledge because technical ga evadina chestadu but domain knowledge only comes with experience kada

domain knowledge is like aged wine, it doesnt come in short time, first build a sense of friendship with him

ask him how can you help to make things better, dont show your overenthusiasm to learn quickly, SME deggara undi nerchukovadame not something he can teach you directly

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, familyman said:

Recent ga job maranu akkada oka peddayana ERP system meda already 20 years nundi working, so nannu recruitment chesindi reporting kosam but danlo em ledu ani slow ga ERP team loki duranu like manaki business idea unta future baguntundi.. but akkada whole ownership aa pedayanadi .. anta he is not lead or manager but only work matrama cheestadu migata iddaru ladies ni dummy chesi .. he is kind of egoistic.. he works hard kani evadiki emi cheppadu .. nenu valla team loki ravadam istam ledu ataniki .. manager and others are happy that I am in their team to help with things . Nenu e pedayana unofficial ga matladukunnapudu he asks me to do reporting .. nenu emo I want to learn business .. official ga nenu ippudu ERP team .. but within the team I am getting pushed back . Not sure what should I do now. Please suggest guys 

just relax and enjoy.. dont ask or search for work you will regret later. if there are paying you.. they will give you work.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Leave him bro.. concentrate on reporting and find another job.. 

++ vadi paina concentrate chese badulu edaina technology nerchuku bro, reporting antanav. masthu reporting tools unnayi kothavi. contracting lo ivi anni time waste muchatlu. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, kum5758 said:

++ vadi paina concentrate chese badulu edaina technology nerchuku bro, reporting antanav. masthu reporting tools unnayi kothavi. contracting lo ivi anni time waste muchatlu. 

Buddy tools and technology is subject to change but domain business knowledge is imp and it comes only with experience 

2 hours ago, familyman said:

Buddy tools and technology is subject to change but domain business knowledge is imp and it comes only with experience 

Which ERP system

You have joined Reporting side. hope this is also comes technical . Generally Functional  consultants require and good to have Domain knowledge ..Are you looking to change to Functional side ?? 

2 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

Ee musali nakodukulu anthe bro...always insecure even at last Working day of their career.....

No offense but when u get to that stage u will be in his shoes as well

• Upvote 1