Co-worker thoni problem

familyman

1 hour ago, TechAdvice said:

No offense but when u get to that stage u will be in his shoes as well

Correct I am thinking from his view , he is full time employee , kids are in college why does he want everything under his belly and doesn’t want to follow any design principles , doesn’t want to share anything to anyone at least share this to teams like ESB to follow some design right. Thing is work is so leisure no one can ask me what you did so anyway I will get to know the system if not today it will be some day down the line.

11 hours ago, familyman said:

Bro I am contractor but he is full time guy how can I replace him .. actually process lo chala bokkalu unnay but out of respect I don’t talk about them always being nice to him giving respect to his age. 

If u r contractor u don’t have choice other than do what he says

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, familyman said:

Recent ga job maranu akkada oka peddayana ERP system meda already 20 years nundi working, so nannu recruitment chesindi reporting kosam but danlo em ledu ani slow ga ERP team loki duranu like manaki business idea unta future baguntundi.. but akkada whole ownership aa pedayanadi .. anta he is not lead or manager but only work matrama cheestadu migata iddaru ladies ni dummy chesi .. he is kind of egoistic.. he works hard kani evadiki emi cheppadu .. nenu valla team loki ravadam istam ledu ataniki .. manager and others are happy that I am in their team to help with things . Nenu e pedayana unofficial ga matladukunnapudu he asks me to do reporting .. nenu emo I want to learn business .. official ga nenu ippudu ERP team .. but within the team I am getting pushed back . Not sure what should I do now. Please suggest guys 

business nerchukuni em chestav bro...mahaa aythe it helps you become the best SME in your current project....okka sari project/company marithe naaluka geesukodaniki kooda panikiradu... edo basic exp kosam telusukovadam anthe...no use in acquiring deep business knowledge...most of the times it is always specific to that project...always concentrate on tech...helps you in future as well....

personal experience...i realized that very late...

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

No offense but when u get to that stage u will be in his shoes as well

Antha daaka techukonu.....better to quit elegantly.....professionally and personally...

16 hours ago, familyman said:

Recent ga job maranu akkada oka peddayana ERP system meda already 20 years nundi working, so nannu recruitment chesindi reporting kosam but danlo em ledu ani slow ga ERP team loki duranu like manaki business idea unta future baguntundi.. but akkada whole ownership aa pedayanadi .. anta he is not lead or manager but only work matrama cheestadu migata iddaru ladies ni dummy chesi .. he is kind of egoistic.. he works hard kani evadiki emi cheppadu .. nenu valla team loki ravadam istam ledu ataniki .. manager and others are happy that I am in their team to help with things . Nenu e pedayana unofficial ga matladukunnapudu he asks me to do reporting .. nenu emo I want to learn business .. official ga nenu ippudu ERP team .. but within the team I am getting pushed back . Not sure what should I do now. Please suggest guys 

how are the iddaru ladies? do they look good? are they desi?

• Haha 1