Co-worker thoni problem

familyman

Recent ga job maranu akkada oka peddayana ERP system meda already 20 years nundi working, so nannu recruitment chesindi reporting kosam but danlo em ledu ani slow ga ERP team loki duranu like manaki business idea unta future baguntundi.. but akkada whole ownership aa pedayanadi .. anta he is not lead or manager but only work matrama cheestadu migata iddaru ladies ni dummy chesi .. he is kind of egoistic.. he works hard kani evadiki emi cheppadu .. nenu valla team loki ravadam istam ledu ataniki .. manager and others are happy that I am in their team to help with things . Nenu e pedayana unofficial ga matladukunnapudu he asks me to do reporting .. nenu emo I want to learn business .. official ga nenu ippudu ERP team .. but within the team I am getting pushed back . Not sure what should I do now. Please suggest guys 

1 hour ago, familyman said:

Recent ga job maranu akkada oka peddayana ERP system meda already 20 years nundi working, so nannu recruitment chesindi reporting kosam but danlo em ledu ani slow ga ERP team loki duranu like manaki business idea unta future baguntundi.. but akkada whole ownership aa pedayanadi .. anta he is not lead or manager but only work matrama cheestadu migata iddaru ladies ni dummy chesi .. he is kind of egoistic.. he works hard kani evadiki emi cheppadu .. nenu valla team loki ravadam istam ledu ataniki .. manager and others are happy that I am in their team to help with things . Nenu e pedayana unofficial ga matladukunnapudu he asks me to do reporting .. nenu emo I want to learn business .. official ga nenu ippudu ERP team .. but within the team I am getting pushed back . Not sure what should I do now. Please suggest guys 

He knows that you will replace him (and he will lose his job) the moment you learn the application from him… he is trying to protect his job and his territory… all you can do is be nice to him and learn from him someway… 

or move out to another team or company if it is not worth it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

He knows that you will replace him (and he will lose his job) the moment you learn the application from him… he is trying to protect his job and his territory… all you can do is be nice to him and learn from him someway… 

Bro I am contractor but he is full time guy how can I replace him .. actually process lo chala bokkalu unnay but out of respect I don’t talk about them always being nice to him giving respect to his age. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, familyman said:

Bro I am contractor but he is full time guy how can I replace him .. actually process lo chala bokkalu unnay but out of respect I don’t talk about them always being nice to him giving respect to his age. 

Leave him bro.. concentrate on reporting and find another job.. 

14 minutes ago, familyman said:

Lol apuday kanipetesava bookalu great man ceo kavalsinodivi 😊👍

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, familyman said:

Aa bokkalu ayanake ela fix cheddam ani cheppu.. u don't get highlighted ... move frndly with him and give him ideas... slow ga neeku hold vastadi e process lo then you can implement your plan...

Indirect ga cheppu u want to learn and move out ani..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jalsa01 said:

Aa bokkalu ayanake ela fix cheddam ani cheppu.. u don't get highlighted ... move frndly with him and give him ideas... slow ga neeku hold vastadi e process lo then you can implement your plan...

I told him We will do what ever his likes .. I won’t interfere in any of his work.. I wanted to learn this domain knowledge because technical ga evadina chestadu but domain knowledge only comes with experience kada

Abba same situation naaku oka Tamil Musali Moondah gaadu taghiladu…

he never involves in his part of work…

nenu edina work chesi team ni include chestey…personal ga ping chesi ela chesav..

ye commands use chesav ani sava mingutadu…

same thing nenu adigithe …musali stories anni cheppi matter matram chepadu…

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi said:

Abba same situation naaku oka Tamil Musali Moondah gaadu taghiladu…

he never involves in his part of work…

nenu edina work chesi team ni include chestey…personal ga ping chesi ela chesav..

ye commands use chesav ani sava mingutadu…

same thing nenu adigithe …musali stories anni cheppi matter matram chepadu…

It’s really hard to deal with this old people bro .. really struggling to deal with this guy

1 minute ago, familyman said:

It’s really hard to deal with this old people bro .. really struggling to deal with this guy

Ee sari team meetings lo public lo adugu bro, Can i know this process or do you have any documentation ani…sachinatu istadu, nenu kuda ila public humiliation start chesa..

musalodu set iyadu…

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

all you can do is be nice to him

+1

nuvvu thopu.. nevve naa guruvu.. it is really amazing how you know so much.. you are a treasure trove of knowledge.. blah blah.. ani drect ga soapu eyyu.. in team meetings keep praising him for very little/trivial stuff too..

3 hours ago, familyman said:

so nannu recruitment chesindi reporting kosam but danlo em ledu ani slow ga ERP team loki duranu

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

your answer.