Pastor booked for raping 17 women & 7 men

JustChill_Mama

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

Atu vellarhu pastors antha antay anatu discussion veltahdhi … 

Pastors lo manchollu ekkado Oka dhaggara untaremo bhayya … they’ll try to convert… entha manchodayina… I attended for their prayers. Just for peace of mind with all due respect to Jesus. Mundhe cheppina ee conversion topic thevoddhu ani… akkadikellaka naku motha mogincharu… okadu kakapothe inkokadu vocchi … convert ayithe prayers lo include chestham . Nee kashtalu pothayi blah blah blah ..

Convert avvakapothe Jesus na kashtalu theerchada? Annanu muskoni vellipoyaru. Malla pilavaledhu 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JustChill_Mama said:

Pastors lo manchollu ekkado Oka dhaggara untaremo bhayya … they’ll try to convert… entha manchodayina… I attended for their prayers. Just for peace of mind with all due respect to Jesus. Mundhe cheppina ee conversion topic thevoddhu ani… akkadikellaka naku motha mogincharu… okadu kakapothe inkokadu vocchi … convert ayithe prayers lo include chestham . Nee kashtalu pothayi blah blah blah ..

Convert avvakapothe Jesus na kashtalu theerchada? Annanu muskoni vellipoyaru. Malla pilavaledhu 

so your problem is not with the sexual assault part, but with the whole system of a religion. lol.

malli sanghi kaadhu ani cover drive lu.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

My close friend father is pastor … i saw them convert become pastor and become rich too … somehow they never asked us … they mostly try to convert poor people or lower castes to give them respect as chrostians religion

In Any religion, recent converts will do lot of overaction… they try to convert other people… I had a roommate who used to talk about Jesus all the time and asked me to come to church.. he converted to Christianity 5 years before that when some tragedy happened in his family… 

mundu nunchi unnavallu bagane untaaru… they go on with their life and don’t push their religious beliefs on others.. same like Hindus.. but People from Iskcon also push Hinduism in foreign countries… 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

My close friend father is pastor … i saw them convert become pastor and become rich too … somehow they never asked us … they mostly try to convert poor people or lower castes to give them respect as chrostians religion

trying to convert you would lead to social boycott (atleast indirectly), so its much better for them to venture into areas where stakes for them are less.

nobody gets respect because they change their religion. They just have a chance to start fresh in a new system, a chance they can take either by working on their life, or by working for the religious institution that gave them that chance. Its still not a freebie. The earliest converts do get a huge social advantage, and the later ones are left fighting for scraps. Just like in an MLM scheme.

its not any different from any how any other religion grew in India. including Hinduism.

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

In Any religion, recent converts will do lot of overaction… they try to convert other people… I had a roommate who used to talk about Jesus all the time and asked me to come to church.. he converted to Christianity 5 years before that when some tragedy happened in his family… 

mundu nunchi unnavallu bagane untaaru… they go on with their life and don’t push their religious beliefs on others.. same like Hindus.. but People from Iskcon also push Hinduism in foreign countries… 

Its not 'recent' converts, but there's a hierarchy in christianity.. Catholics in India at the top. They won't try to convert others. 7th day adventist, Pentecostal etc, they will try to.

pushing religious beliefs on others, everyone in India does that. hindus, muslims, xians.. everyone. They just claim they don't because its subtle.

justchill ga,

just remember that in the 15th century, a lot of brahmins spoke about bhakti saints exactly in the same way that you are now speaking about christians. lol. without them, you'd be a minority in India today.

pushing religion into public consciousness has been happening for centuries in India. and crying about it like you are doing also has been happening for centuries.

1 hour ago, JustChill_Mama said:

From the hindu 

About 17 women were allegedly sexually exploited 

The Rural Police registered cases against a 42-year old pastor for allegedly sexually exploiting about 17 women in the past four years, at Payakaraopeta in Visakhapatnam district.

The incident came to light when one of a woman escaped from his clutches and approached the police and lodged a complaint, late on Thursday night.

According to police, the pastor A. Anil Kumar alias Prem Das, a native of Vijayawada, had come to Payakaraopeta in 2017. In 2018, he established a trust named ‘Prema Swaroopi Ministries’. He then allegedly lured around 17 women from various places in the name of giving spiritual discourse and lodged them on the trust premises at Payakaraopeta.

The pastor since then had been allegedly sexually exploiting the woman for the past four years, the victim stated in her complaint. The victim also stated that the pastor used to threaten them by saying that their family would face dire consequences, if they tried to leave the trust premises. Apart from the women, there were seven boys who have been kept there forcibly and made to work as slaves and were also tortured, she informed the police.

The Payakaraopeta police questioned the women in the trust. But sources in the police say that the women were in some kind of trance and are unable to give answers. The police opined that the pastor might have inflicted fear among the women. In the primary investigation, police also learnt that Anil Kumar had made huge money from many people in the name of God.

Additional SP, Narsipatnam, D Manikanta inspected the trust and said that the police were enquiring about the facts.

The Payakaraopeta Police have registered cases under relevant sections. The complainant was sent to Anakapalle hospital for medical tests. No arrests were made in the case till Friday evening.

TDP seeks action

Telugu Desam Party (TDP) mahila wing president V. Anitha visited the trust at Payakaraopeta on Friday and spoke with the women. Condemning the incident, she demanded that the the police arrest the pastor immediately and initiate strict action

Men ni ela rafe sesadu

15 minutes ago, argadorn said:

christianity for others, and social respect (from increase in wealth) in their circle for them.

two birds one stone man.

respect antha bs. churches are divided based on caste.