Tax documents received after filing

krrish

Agent gadu Jan 1st nunchi calls tho sava dobbutunte ee sari early ga file chesa without realizing if I have received all tax docs….now received new 1099 document after I already filed and received refund from eye-are-us. With new received tax docs, I owe about $500. Agent gadini amendment cheyyamani adigite, $180 penalty fee ani edo cheptunnadu…does anyone throw some light on this? Can I use any tax software to do the amendment for cheaper? Don’t want to have any complications.

12 minutes ago, krrish said:

Agent gadu Jan 1st nunchi calls tho sava dobbutunte ee sari early ga file chesa without realizing if I have received all tax docs….now received new 1099 document after I already filed and received refund from eye-are-us. With new received tax docs, I owe about $500. Agent gadini amendment cheyyamani adigite, $180 penalty fee ani edo cheptunnadu…does anyone throw some light on this? Can I use any tax software to do the amendment for cheaper? Don’t want to have any complications.

penalty by tax filing person aa leka tax thisukune vada? naa brother ki edo w2 change ayi vasthe file chesaka amendment file cheyamante vadu 200$ adigadu anta, so vere vaditho velthe free gane file chesadu. Next year nundi kotha vaditho file chepisthunnadu taxes. 

14 minutes ago, krrish said:

You should get fined, you should be aware if you have documents or not. 

That's fine for you, not the agent. Please come to reality and leave with it

15 minutes ago, krrish said:

antha tondara endhuku bro??

if you want to save the agent filing fee - ammendment nuvvu own gaa kooda chesukovachu. 

eitherways file aithe cheyyali. 

most importantly fire that agent immediately. issue vachinappudu if they show their back - they are the worst kind of people to maintain relationship with

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, paaparao said:

your agent is wrong. there is no penalty if you file amendment this year itself before april 15. see this. 

https://www.taxact.com/tax-information/articles/5-common-questions-about-filing-an-amended-tax-return#:~:text=Don't automatically assume you,for a first-time mistake.

Thanks bro for the info…

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

if you want to save the agent filing fee - ammendment nuvvu own gaa kooda chesukovachu. 

eitherways file aithe cheyyali. 

most importantly fire that agent immediately. issue vachinappudu if they show their back - they are the worst kind of people to maintain relationship with

Exactly bro…agent issue solve cheyyanappudu, what is the use…

1 hour ago, paaparao said:

your agent is wrong. there is no penalty if you file amendment this year itself before april 15. see this. 

https://www.taxact.com/tax-information/articles/5-common-questions-about-filing-an-amended-tax-return#:~:text=Don't automatically assume you,for a first-time mistake.

agent gade nokkeddam ani chusthunnattu undi

1 hour ago, paaparao said:

I am assuming the agent is charging a filing fee for his time spent. Malli filing ante client oppukodu ani IRS penalty ani toosesi untadi aa jaathi ratnam

30 minutes ago, krrish said:

Nee comment kosam waiting bhayya…new year vachindante chalu, agents calls tho sava dobbutaru…evadistado mana numbers vellandariki

will post after sometime currwntly on phone @krrish 

3 hours ago, krrish said:

close G for this time...go with agent paying the fee or fine whatever..keep tax record clean

next year...keep everything ready by 15 march..mostly no tax doc will come after that...close G again and file with turbotax ever after...