Argyle,Texas location ela untadi for relocation

jsk423

25 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

my cousin signed a house 2021 jan in wilmeth ridge with shaddock. 580k with all upgrades  ki 4200 sq ft. i did also posted that in group so so it will help others.  appudu andharu group lo picha comedy chesaru ...ippudu same house 1mil pettina radhu. I already got 2 houses one rental in CA and one primary house in frisco(used) which i bought for 510k in bidding and now people buying same sqft or 850k. now i am also seraching for a upgrade to a new built so i can swap my primary house. Some people in this group just underestimate , pass negative comment and humiliate sincere people whi try to help others. they feel lime they are experts in everything without even owning a house. i did stop responding to those guys now . My sincere suggestion to people who are in shopping for new homes just bjy something in your budget so even if interest rates went up or prices come down it wont impact much since its your primary. see if you can move to places like forney, princeton, melissa eventually indian population will move alot..

felt like you just echoed my thoughts bro..ikkada texas lo leni vadu..Texas lo em jarugutundo teliyani vadu.or 10yr back edo Tukada home konnodu just Chai time lo satirical ga matladam tappa help chase uudesam ledu..in case evadina useful info iste Vanni troll cheyyadam..these pppl are no different than vultures on deadbody..bhoomi ki baram daridrulu..

3 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Dont be upset bro.I would agree buying home is personal choice .Naku already illu undi and I am not based in Texas and dont have any plans to move to Texas in my life time.But I have lot of friends in Dallas and Austin.Ayina interest rates to emi sambandam.30 years varaku ave interest untayi ani guarantee ledhu and money unte loan tondaragane close cheyochu kadha and oka vela illu konalanukunte full cash to kuda konochu kadha future lo prices tagginapudu.?But I would still say buying homes at these peak prices is very risky

Andariki nee laga million 2million cash undadu kada..1% interest rate also makes ppl drop off affordability list..the day I was closing 2 weeks back  prime lending person said ..ppl whoever had uppers 2 rate locked she is having some hard conversation about mortgage fallout due to they fallout  as rates touched 4 now they are out of affordable range..house is dream for someone...nee laga g balisonilodiki idi ardam kadu le...just imagine someone stealing that dream from their hands..

Nuvvu already illu undi market lo lenappudu situation telvakapote gammundu...

agree people who are in market will understand this. i just started looking for swap and surprised with the rates. dint even lookingg for prices from past one year...but i feel bad for people who missed out. so i suggest stay in your budget if possible explore other areas too.

33 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Andariki nee laga million 2million cash undadu kada..1% interest rate also makes ppl drop off affordability list..the day I was closing 2 weeks back  prime lending person said ..ppl whoever had uppers 2 rate locked she is having some hard conversation about mortgage fallout due to they fallout  as rates touched 4 now they are out of affordable range..house is dream for someone...nee laga g balisonilodiki idi ardam kadu le...just imagine someone stealing that dream from their hands..

Nuvvu already illu undi market lo lenappudu situation telvakapote gammundu...

First of all chala confusiung ga matladutunavu bro.affordability antavu ,home is a personal choice antavu .10 years back illu konavadu tukda illulu konaru ani humiliate chestavu.Nadhi kuda tukda ille.But I am happy with it.ippudu 1% rate hike people drop ayaru antavu at the same time nuvvu emo 900k homes gurunchi matladutavu.Anyways all the best. Dont want to drag this further.2023 mid lo e thread lo okasari kaludam malli.Koncham polite ga matadithe baguntundi.Anyways Edaina perigedhi taggadanke.All the best

Affordability is very important in this market.. some people are foolishly buying houses with the expectation that they will go all they way up.. or expecting that their expenses stay the same.. or they will change to another higher paying job, which may or may not happen.. 

I talked to couple of my friends who are looking for homes.. they don’t even know how much the property tax is per year, and about home insurance (which could go from $200 to $300 a year after last year winter storm), electricity bills, etc… also, property taxes go up as the home rates go up… 

new home buyers, do your due diligence 

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Affordability is very important in this market.. some people are foolishly buying houses with the expectation that they will go all they way up.. or expecting that their expenses stay the same.. or they will change to another higher paying job, which may or may not happen.. 

I talked to couple of my friends who are looking for homes.. they don’t even know how much the property tax is per year, and about home insurance (which could go from $200 to $300 a year after last year winter storm), electricity bills, etc… also, property taxes go up as the home rates go up… 

new home buyers, do your due diligence 

texas lo $750K petti house konte 13k-15K property tax kattukovali every year.

Thnx for being very decent but nenu neekanna ultra decente...but okadu kalikili debba tagili bleed avutune Karam challi..decency expect cheyyaku...just fyi..life lesson..goodluck for u as well..

20 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

First of all chala confusiung ga matladutunavu bro.affordability antavu ,home is a personal choice antavu .10 years back illu konavadu tukda illulu konaru ani humiliate chestavu.Nadhi kuda tukda ille.But I am happy with it.ippudu 1% rate hike people drop ayaru antavu at the same time nuvvu emo 900k homes gurunchi matladutavu.Anyways all the best. Dont want to drag this further.2023 mid lo e thread lo okasari kaludam malli.Koncham polite ga matadithe baguntundi.Anyways Edaina perigedhi taggadanke.All the best

900k paisal ekkuvayi konale ..family kosam chachi chedi..reitement lo nundi paisal teesi..ento struggle ayyi teesukunna..I know that many families are struggling and still buying for bright future of kids and coming years for their family..I am saying respect the struggles of family..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sureshkonda said:

and you offset that if both work and run payroll from Texas...

that's one of the + for folks moving from nj/ny/ca

weather being the other

desis's- almost all got frnds/fam in dallas these days.. 

8 minutes ago, sureshkonda said:

For a 750K home, the property taxes will be around 17K @2.25%… if the house prices go further up, the taxes will increase too.. 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

For a 750K home, the property taxes will be around 17K @2.25%… if the house prices go further up, the taxes will increase too.. 

wife n husband has to work like horses

its too much pressure uless they handle

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

inka add home owners insurance bro. texas lo storms, tornadoes ekkuva. insurance kooda ekkuva.