Argyle,Texas location ela untadi for relocation

jsk423

Ippudu anni companies WFH mandatory ante Em chestharu vaa.. ee west nundi ochi maa Texas ni sankanakinchina rich batch antha?

calif back poleru.. eeda antha antha rates isthara anna guarantee ledhu.. ikkadiche rates ki veellu pettina million houses ki etla va nyayam jarigedhi.

calling west rich ankuls @ARYA and others

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Nee lanti local lafoot Galle neelugutunnaru..but out of state nundi vachetoniki asalu market situation ento telustadi..

Nuvvu ammedi konedi lenappudu g**dda mooskoni koosovachu kada..

Nenu usa lo 18 yr nundi unna 2007 and 2022 are two different situation..neeku economic common sense ledu annadi nee stupid analysis chastened telustundi

you could simply explain your point why homes would still appreciate further while being polite, local ga unnavallaki conservative thought undadam tappu ledu kada, 1M home in pretty much useless if you are support to commute to Dallas downtown

the only reason why one could be pissed off someone questing is due to the fact you are also worried you more into a home than necessary

Lot of inventory coming up for sure.....once supply chain eases

Always buy a home when there is very less demand. Better to sit out crazy market.

And it's not easy to commute in Dallaspuram...many people I know had atleast 1 incident on Dallas roads. Not worth it.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ippudu anni companies WFH mandatory ante Em chestharu vaa.. ee west nundi ochi maa Texas ni sankanakinchina rich batch antha?

calif back poleru.. eeda antha antha rates isthara anna guarantee ledhu.. ikkadiche rates ki veellu pettina million houses ki etla va nyayam jarigedhi.

calling west rich ankuls @ARYA and others

Ma cali ni vadili memu ramu uncle…just ala 4th 5th homes ee midwest lo koniparestam ani rich cali uncles @Anta Assamey  @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao @BeerBob123 anukuntunte vinna

On 2/20/2022 at 1:05 AM, ForEverJava said:

Nee lanti local lafoot Galle neelugutunnaru..but out of state nundi vachetoniki asalu market situation ento telustadi..

Nuvvu ammedi konedi lenappudu g**dda mooskoni koosovachu kada..

Nenu usa lo 18 yr nundi unna 2007 and 2022 are two different situation..neeku economic common sense ledu annadi nee stupid analysis chastened telustundi

Chill bhayya. 

On 2/20/2022 at 1:36 AM, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

I paid over 150k in bid along with 4 months lease back sellers title insurance policy 0 option money 2% earnest money and no hoa backout clause and mortgage fall out clause..seller is king in texas. But happy atleast 4k sft house in masterplanned community with prosper school with great amenities. 

Konchem words careful gaa use cheyyi... boothulu andariki vachu... I understand your frustration...... You already bought into the bubble trap, so its human nature to defend your decision........... Good luck to u. I don't want anyone to lose anything... ...  If the market collapse here in Frisco and Prosper even I will lose my home value. But I only have 150K debt on my home now.

Ammedi Konnedi leni Local gaade neutral opinion cheptaadu.......... nee lanti Outsider recent buyer one sided opinion ni asalu nammakoodadu...... Your mind and opinion is no less than a Local Real Estate broker right now...... Vaalu cheppe sodhi trance lo unnav nuvvu..... vaalu kooda anthe 3-5% commissions kosam Market will forver be  Super hot untadi antaru. 

Denton and Collin County Especially in Celina New homes construction will pick up and flood the market over next 2-3 years....... 18-24 months lo you will see supply gradually come back to normal (2019 levels) and with a combination of high interest rates (Fed 7-10 rate hikes is coming with next 2 years, due to 40 year high inflation shock)...... Celina is a good place no doubt about that...... But there will be correction atleast for sure...... All the highest bidders who are over bidding now by $100K-150K over asking price will clearly lose this money.

I work in one of Top 3 US Banks in Dallas...... so I do have some pretty good understanding of how this Economics and Finance $hit works...... Economics common sense goorinchi nee deggare nerchukovali mari..... 🤣

Some good points bro. But I would caution to not conflate your predictions as facts. Markets are cyclical, so at some point this market will cool down. Nobody knows when that will happen. Even when it cools down nobody can guarantee that one will get a home at 2019 prices. Cool down could mean back to normal appreciation levels (3-5% per year) or stagnated home prices for few years. 

There is no relation between whats happening now and subprime mortgage crisis in 2007. No matter how much expertise you think you have, market will find a way to humble you. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

you could simply explain your point why homes would still appreciate further while being polite, local ga unnavallaki conservative thought undadam tappu ledu kada, 1M home in pretty much useless if you are support to commute to Dallas downtown

the only reason why one could be pissed off someone questing is due to the fact you are also worried you more into a home than necessary

FOMO and emadhyane GC or EAD vachina batch ayi undochu texas lo 1M petti konnaru anthe

6 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

FOMO and emadhyane GC or EAD vachina batch ayi undochu texas lo 1M petti konnaru anthe

austin ki 1 million ante fine. dallas lo kooda 1 million peduthundante vaniki market idea ledu. salaries in dallas are very low plus too many desis + caste politics tho opportunities thakkuva authayi

1 hour ago, Sambavami yugeyuge said:

Some good points bro. But I would caution to not conflate your predictions as facts. Markets are cyclical, so at some point this market will cool down. Nobody knows when that will happen. Even when it cools down nobody can guarantee that one will get a home at 2019 prices. Cool down could mean back to normal appreciation levels (3-5% per year) or stagnated home prices for few years. 

There is no relation between whats happening now and subprime mortgage crisis in 2007. No matter how much expertise you think you have, market will find a way to humble you. 

2007 homes were purchased by people with low credit score and limited employment history, screwed up the markets when they couldnt make payment or the homes were no longer appreciating but depreciating quickly

2023 homes were purchased at 20% above market prices on the assumption that it will increase further overstretching the budgets, this time its the wealthy that will screw up the markets

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

2007 homes were purchased by people with low credit score and limited employment history, screwed up the markets when they couldnt make payment or the homes were no longer appreciating but depreciating quickly

2023 homes were purchased at 20% above market prices on the assumption that it will increase further overstretching the budgets, this time its the wealthy that will screw up the markets

And cash down investors.

When supply goes up and they won't get people to rent their luxury homes, they will start dumping too.

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

And cash down investors.

When supply goes up and they won't get people to rent their luxury homes, they will start dumping too.

dumping is easily done by wealthy people than sub prime people, you will see less foreclosures than 2007 but bidding wars on the lower side can strain real sellers from dumping sellers, it would be the time for reality check not now

4 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Enakatiki..nee lekkande d***ka managalram sametha undi kada adi gurtu vastandi..

Peekaleni paratodu cheppedi ide..interest rates periginaka post lu ..estataru..last year or two years back konukunte atleast 2 or 3 percent lo dorikedi ani..pratodu prices gurunchi mataldutu speech lu mongtunnaru Kani market la interest ratelu week week ki estla lestunnayo evvadu sustaledu.sustained..

And every one situation different some one may have just have new born kids..some one with middle school kids..some one have high school kids..housing is a personal choice ppl buy based on their family needs priorities and what works for their family  and kids ages and good time to spend kids...respect that guys atleast ..

Anyway good luck bro ..nuvuu future lo 500k lo illu 9 school district lo 5k sft tho and 1percent interest konali ani devunni korukunta..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Enakatiki..nee lekkande d***ka managalram sametha undi kada adi gurtu vastandi..

Peekaleni paratodu cheppedi ide..interest rates periginaka post lu ..estataru..last year or two years back konukunte atleast 2 or 3 percent lo dorikedi ani..pratodu prices gurunchi mataldutu speech lu mongtunnaru Kani market la interest ratelu week week ki estla lestunnayo evvadu sustaledu.sustained..

And every one situation different some one may have just have new born kids..some one with middle school kids..some one have high school kids..housing is a personal choice ppl buy based on their family needs priorities and what works for their family  and kids ages and good time to spend kids...respect that guys atleast ..

Anyway good luck bro ..nuvuu future lo 500k lo illu 9 school district lo 5k sft tho and 1percent interest konali ani devunni korukunta..

Dont be upset bro.I would agree buying home is personal choice .Naku already illu undi and I am not based in Texas and dont have any plans to move to Texas in my life time.But I have lot of friends in Dallas and Austin.Ayina interest rates to emi sambandam.30 years varaku ave interest untayi ani guarantee ledhu and money unte loan tondaragane close cheyochu kadha and oka vela illu konalanukunte full cash to kuda konochu kadha future lo prices tagginapudu.?But I would still say buying homes at these peak prices is very risky

• Upvote 1

my cousin signed a house 2021 jan in wilmeth ridge with shaddock. 580k with all upgrades  ki 4200 sq ft. i did also posted that in group so so it will help others.  appudu andharu group lo picha comedy chesaru ...ippudu same house 1mil pettina radhu. I already got 2 houses one rental in CA and one primary house in frisco(used) which i bought for 510k in bidding and now people buying same sqft or 850k. now i am also seraching for a upgrade to a new built so i can swap my primary house. Some people in this group just underestimate , pass negative comment and humiliate sincere people whi try to help others. they feel lime they are experts in everything without even owning a house. i did stop responding to those guys now . My sincere suggestion to people who are in shopping for new homes just bjy something in your budget so even if interest rates went up or prices come down it wont impact much since its your primary. see if you can move to places like forney, princeton, melissa eventually indian population will move alot..

• Upvote 1