Argyle,Texas location ela untadi for relocation

jsk423

13 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Prosper isd known for sports and Frisco for stem Kada 

May be u could be right as well ..nenu ikkada local matladinappudu vinnadi cheppa..

On 2/18/2022 at 10:41 PM, ForEverJava said:

I paid over 150k in bid along with 4 months lease back sellers title insurance policy 0 option money 2% earnest money and no hoa backout clause and mortgage fall out clause..seller is king in texas. But happy atleast 4k sft house in masterplanned community with prosper school with great amenities 

aey community man?

On 6/14/2022 at 1:56 PM, ForEverJava said:

Not sure why ppl taking personally ..right now situation is even bad than 4 months..appatlo atleast interest rates affordable unde..for a family with middle school kids home is a must to settle down with kids schooling..now if some single income person with 300k cash also not able to close mortgage because by income they falling out based on mortgage 6% interest rates..

Ppl who with small kids and who don't have need the house good opportunity can wait..house prices corrected 5 to 10% and but brand new and posh houses in master planned communitirs still going at very fast pace..

Intha common sense unnodivi 2 mill ela avudi anukunnav man 2 years la… that too abusing others..

Ippudu occhi I need a house as I have kids and memories ani neethulu endhuku cheppadam.

what ever @Gaali_Gottam_Govinda Said is being a Dallas resident and he put his honest opinion

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2022 at 9:38 PM, ForEverJava said:

Waste bro..recently bought in celina for 900k plus but worth it..argyle may be good after 5 to 10yrs not now..ppl buying investment homes but indian community not that much there..for that matter u can ho forthworth if you want atleast little city..

celina lo 900k na, which community @ForEverJavabro... what is sq ft man?

edit:  saw your reply to other person.NVM.

On 2/18/2022 at 8:37 PM, jsk423 said:

Texas ki move avudamani fix..but Frisco prosper Mckinney celina lo house prices (new) 1million + unnaayi.

Old houses anta nachatledu....nachchina bidding lo potunnayi.

Argyle lo 3900 sq.ft house new construction 792k ki undi...Argyle place ela untadi any thoughts?

FYI - I'm not from Texas...moving from North East. 

inthaki did you move to texas? 

if yes, which community bro?

• 6 months later...
On 2/21/2022 at 6:47 PM, terminator_desi said:

First of all chala confusiung ga matladutunavu bro.affordability antavu ,home is a personal choice antavu .10 years back illu konavadu tukda illulu konaru ani humiliate chestavu.Nadhi kuda tukda ille.But I am happy with it.ippudu 1% rate hike people drop ayaru antavu at the same time nuvvu emo 900k homes gurunchi matladutavu.Anyways all the best. Dont want to drag this further.2023 mid lo e thread lo okasari kaludam malli.Koncham polite ga matadithe baguntundi.Anyways Edaina perigedhi taggadanke.All the best

Lifting the thread to know the outcome bro. 

@ForEverJava is regretting his decision ah now. even after abusing others in this thread?

Over to @budgetpadbhanabam

@Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

1 hour ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

Lifting the thread to know the outcome bro. 

@ForEverJava is regretting his decision ah now. even after abusing others in this thread?

Over to @budgetpadbhanabam

@Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

looks like @ForEverJava is fine

https://www.traditionhomes.com/homes/1669-lilac-ln/ with current interest rate you pay more than 1 year before. there is no price correction yet. we may need to review next year evaluate chesthe better.. unless great depression these prices won't decrease..

On 2/19/2022 at 8:28 AM, veerigadu said:

Bidding Texas lo crazy ga undhi anna. My friends brother in law had to bid 150k over the asking price for the east facing house. Guess what. He still didn’t get it. 500k house ni 650 ki bid chesaduu. He came to know that one guy who had a bid price for 695k got the deal 

Ippudu that one guy feeling entanta anna Okasari kanukkoni cheppu

On 2/21/2022 at 6:52 PM, Thokkalee said:

Affordability is very important in this market.. some people are foolishly buying houses with the expectation that they will go all they way up.. or expecting that their expenses stay the same.. or they will change to another higher paying job, which may or may not happen.. 

I talked to couple of my friends who are looking for homes.. they don’t even know how much the property tax is per year, and about home insurance (which could go from $200 to $300 a year after last year winter storm), electricity bills, etc… also, property taxes go up as the home rates go up… 

new home buyers, do your due diligence 

TBH no one will listen ... just wish them good luck .