Sleepy gadu yemannadu

Sucker

"Although we provided over $650 million in defensive assistance to Ukraine... last year, let me say it again. Our forces are not and will not be engaged in the conflict with Russia in Ukraine, our forces are not going to Europe to fight in Ukraine but defend our NATO allies and reassure those allies in the east. As I made crystal clear, the United States will defend every inch of NATO territory with the full force of American power," he said.

mottam lolli ikkada start aindi.... vellu pulla petti vadilesaru.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

"Although we provided over $650 million in defensive assistance to Ukraine... last year, let me say it again. Our forces are not and will not be engaged in the conflict with Russia in Ukraine, our forces are not going to Europe to fight in Ukraine but defend our NATO allies and reassure those allies in the east. As I made crystal clear, the United States will defend every inch of NATO territory with the full force of American power," he said.

mottam lolli ikkada start aindi.... vellu pulla petti vadilesaru.

Nice happened 

simple ga cheppali ante...neeku oka setup undi anuko...she is asking announce publicly me as wife..you are like adi cheyyalenu..kavalante nela nela paisal ista nee pillalaki chaduvu cheppista but wife ga matram announce cheyya

we are seeing the results of the idiotic non existent foreign policies of the 'my button is bigger than yours'...

Biden can't do anything other than being on the defensive for now... aka sleeping/toothpicking/ etc...

2 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

we are seeing the results of the idiotic non existent foreign policies of the 'my button is bigger than yours'...

Biden can't do anything other than being on the defensive for now... aka sleeping/toothpicking/ etc...

lol

5 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

This war/invasion is exposing the facts… and ground reality. It is now clear that there is no such thing as NATO… Ukrain became a scapegoat in this game… But, good lessons learned.