Sleepy gadu yemannadu

Sucker

1 minute ago, reality said:

It is now clear that there is no such thing as NATO…

Yes.. Trump weakened all of UN/NATO etc.... he was ass licking strongmen like Putiin/Xi/Kim.. dreaming that one day he will be like them...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, reality said:

This war/invasion is exposing the facts… and ground reality. It is now clear that there is no such thing as NATO… Ukrain became a scapegoat in this game… But, good lessons learned.

No, the whole point of contention is that to keep Ukraine out of NATO because Russia has its interests. 

Ukraine has always juggled their interests with the EU & with Russia. In 2013, when it looked like they were going for EU membership, Putin had to take an action. He moved & annexed Crimea and took the port for himself.

Ukraine dropped the EU plan but it had already lost Crimea

Now fast forward to 2021. Ukraine is fancying itself a NATO membership. If given, US can plan to cut off Russia from its trade using Ukraine, Romania and Turkey.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, reality said:

This war/invasion is exposing the facts… and ground reality. It is now clear that there is no such thing as NATO… Ukrain became a scapegoat in this game… But, good lessons learned.

Yeah ! 

4 hours ago, reality said:

ukraine is not nato member. nato is to defend its members only

32 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Arey  N@t0 gaallu Okka bullet ayina kaalchaara 💪💪💪 pudingi annatlu statements ichi 10gaaru, vaadu mee battalu voodadheesi road meedha pettindu 

indian army enduku shoot cheyala anatu vundi. Nato is there to fight for its members

4 hours ago, Sucker said:

Public place la vadi speech chusthe kotte la vunnaru janaalu @r2d2 vuncle yemannadu mana sleepy thatha 

asalu Nato enduku cold war era di money waste annadu trump..iga vadu vunte etla vundedo ipudu. He was praising Putin. ExPOTUS praising russian leader lol thats the patriotism gop wants

4 hours ago, hyperbole said:

No, the whole point of contention is that to keep Ukraine out of NATO because Russia has its interests. 

Ukraine has always juggled their interests with the EU & with Russia. In 2013, when it looked like they were going for EU membership, Putin had to take an action. He moved & annexed Crimea and took the port for himself.

Ukraine dropped the EU plan but it had already lost Crimea

Now fast forward to 2021. Ukraine is fancying itself a NATO membership. If given, US can plan to cut off Russia from its trade using Ukraine, Romania and Turkey.

55 minutes ago, siru said:

ukraine is not nato member. nato is to defend its members only

Ok, I didn’t say its a member of NATO. I am just reminding the responsibility of NATO.
I am pointing at how Ukraine forfeited its Nuclear weapons in exchange if ‘security assurance’ which seems fake at this point. Where is the security to Ukraine? Who is responsible? Aren’t the NATO countries?

37 minutes ago, reality said:

Ok, I didn’t say its a member of NATO. I am just reminding the responsibility of NATO.
I am pointing at how Ukraine forfeited its Nuclear weapons in exchange if ‘security assurance’ which seems fake at this point. Where is the security to Ukraine? Who is responsible? Aren’t the NATO countries?

Ukraine is not part of NATO, it was vying for it. Russia doesn’t want NATO on its borders or in it’s sphere of influence.

After the collapse of the USSR, the 'Stans' - Uzbek, Kazhakh etc fell along with the Russians. But the countries close to Europe - Romania, Lithuania etc fell with the west and NATO.

Ukraine got caught in the middle. Eastern part of Ukraine supported Russia & the west with EU

FMXdCFtVIAQgwA0?format=jpg&name=large

Russia is vast. It is unimaginably massive. It is 11 timezones long & has a 36000km long coast and 17 million sqkm in area

Then, why does it still fear losing support of Ukraine and desire it's landmass so badly? 

The answer is 'Geography'

FMXaXISVgAEudfy?format=png&name=large

Even though Russia has a long coast, its entire length is far high up in Northern hemisphere and hence the waters are not warm throughout the year

The coast freezes for close to half the year and that means they cant have good ports there and trade and commerce is affected.

And for trade, you need a warm water port. Where trade can happen all year and connections to the south.

Here comes the answer - Ukraine.

Ukraine has a coast along the Black sea and connects to the Mediterranean which opens up the entire world. 

Russia so dearly desires this.

FMXcao9VkAMAbc7?format=png&name=small

And Ukraine had Sevastapol, a warm water port in the region of Crimea (the small part that juts out in the south).

Russia had a lease to use this warm water port & run its ships for trade. 

But if Ukraine went into EU or NATO, there was the risk of losing this port.

FMXd9EpVEAEqyh3?format=jpg&name=medium

Russia still had to cross the Bosphorus channel controlled by Turkey, a NATO member, to reach the Mediterranean. Turkey allows Russian trade vessels in good faith but can stop anytime to pressure Russia.

So, all the more reason for Russia to not let Ukraine go also to the west.

FMXe7mIVEAI39AR?format=jpg&name=large

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, reality said:

In the last decade or so, the views on war has changed. People do not want their kids to go for a war to protect other countries.Decades of wars in afghan and Iraq has made people hate wars. Sending military is a very bad look for any leader. Unless Russia starts its attack on a nato member, I dont think they will enter the war.