zoom naidu and spartan itu side randi

Dabbakai

inthaki evaru aa 'fiberals'? Indian fiberals aa - who have no stake in this.

or US fiberals - who don't post here ?

anyway US foreign policy lo clinton enti, republicans enti? Isn't US foreign policy consistent across both parties, atleast among those that control the parties?

plus nuvvu vesina link lo nay undhi, Bush supported Georgia's inclusion into NATO ani. vaadu kooda fiberal aey na? may be.

Trump oppukunta, inspite of the various wars he continued, plenty of civilians he killed across the world, Russia ni vaadu gelakaledhu peddaga. But do you even understand that your position as an immigrant in the US will be under serious threat under a Trumpian world?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ilanti article dekharu on first hand. forget about namming or not namming.

antha kastam em ledhu. general liberal principles are quite consistent. especially because you are also a liberal, its easy for any liberal to actually explain his position to you. that is, ofcourse, if you actually want to listen.

Its your (and other nationalists who are also liberals) position that is deeply inconsistent.

US lo koorchoni liberals ni thittadam is comedy asalu.

what's the alternative for you? atleast white skin untey bathiki bayta kadthav. lekunte straight to assam.

you'll take your chances under a nationalist racist regime antaava? hmmm

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

US lo koorchoni liberals ni thittadam is comedy asalu.

what's the alternative for you? atleast white skin untey bathiki bayta kadthav. lekunte straight to assam.

you'll take your chances under a nationalist racist regime antaava? hmmm

mundu nuyyi enaka goyyi..

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

inthaki evaru aa 'fiberals'? Indian fiberals aa - who have no stake in this.

or US fiberals - who don't post here ?

anyway US foreign policy lo clinton enti, republicans enti? Isn't US foreign policy consistent across both parties, atleast among those that control the parties?

plus nuvvu vesina link lo nay undhi, Bush supported Georgia's inclusion into NATO ani. vaadu kooda fiberal aey na? may be.

Trump oppukunta, inspite of the various wars he continued, plenty of civilians he killed across the world, Russia ni vaadu gelakaledhu peddaga. But do you even understand that your position as an immigrant in the US will be under serious threat under a Trumpian world?

valle anna; 

Modi em cheyatledu congress 2011 lo libiya crisis lo airlifted ppl now they are not supporting the evacuation of stranded students in Ukraine.

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

India lo kursoni verey vaallani thittadam ok 😂😂

yeah. I agree. I left India for this reason. I can't stand it any longer. Inka nundi India ni thittey avasaram kooda naaku ledhu, since I don't care about it anymore.

Just now, Dabbakai said:

valle anna; 

Modi em cheyatledu congress 2011 lo libiya crisis lo airlifted ppl now they are not supporting the evacuation of stranded students in Ukraine.

complete ga topic maarchav ga.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, summer27 said:

mundu nuyyi enaka goyyi..

asalu liberal regime in the US nuyyi (don't know what it means) ela avthadi?

you may have problem with what US is doing outside its borders, but its both parties that are doing it, not just one side.

I don't understand. you have literally the best possible arrangement in your life, and you want to mock the people that gave it to you - the liberals. without them, you will be thrown to the wolves.

liberals means both in the conservative and democratic parties.. renditlo nu majority undedhi vaalley.

better to use democrats, and not liberals.

I think a lot of people are confused about who liberals are.

guys, you are all liberals. your affinity to sanghi crap is just your sloppy seconds. if US doesn't work out, you'll choose it. But you won't actually leave the liberal paradise of USA to go live in sanghi land.

so its better if you keep both India and US separate when you are formulating a view on the situation. You are not the nationalist here. its easy to forget, sometimes and think we own the place, just because liberals (that you mock) built institutions that help you flourish in the US.

8 minutes ago, summer27 said:

nuyyi meaning teleekunda..sametha artham kaakundaa oka 5 lines paragraph raaasaavu choodu...baboii neeko dandammtelugu GIF

btwn rock and hard place ani anukunna. I still think I responded correctly to your msg, or atleast its spirit.

poni cheppu nuyyi antey ento.. verey msg pedtha.