zoom naidu and spartan itu side randi

Dabbakai

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Nuvvu appatlo Brazil lo dhaanni Mintu a dheenni minGina ani kathalu 10ginaav ga peddha achievement laaga - mari neeku brazil drug cartel network lo pani dhorikindhi anukovaala 😂😂😂

lol. em maatladthunnavo. sambandamey ledhu. ikkada brazil lo evaru unnaru? neneppdu ammay mingadam gurinchi maatlada db lo? I told the story of my first fcuk which was with an Indian friend of mine, who is a guy.

brazil antha nenu eppudu strike kooda kaaley. I'm not obsessed with nationalities and identities like you guys.

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Ignore them kaka. Life motham paragraph raakotame koosoni. Njoy weekend naa. 

nuvventi great life living aa? enduku ra babu ila waste pracharam db lo.

nee standard ento nee responses battey telusthondi. lite  teesko. inko 10yrs US lo unna, nuvvu akkadey untaav.

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Neeku mandhu time pass naaku eedu 😂😂

lol. you come across as a dumbfcuk everytime though. spartan choosava g mooskoni reply ivvatam maanesaadu?

because he has the basic level of smarts to understand that I'm right and he's inconsistent. adhi neeku ledhu. edhedho chepthu untaav.

7 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

I'm still waiting for you to refute a single thing I said in that response.

Hindutva naaku annam pettatley, neeku pettatley. but you are loyal to Hindutva.. adhi nee ishtam.

naaku aa kharma pattaley. andukey even while living in India, I can abuse it. coz I have nothing to do with Hindutva.

India Hindutva desham ani eppudu artham cheskunnano - 3yrs back. Inka I started abusing India. simple.

this is not equal to spartan mocking liberals. coz he lives off liberals in the US. his entire existence in the US is because liberals created the environment for him to succeed in the US.

I can understand him mocking Indian liberals. But US liberals ni anatam pichha comedy.

I think being HIndutva, and having to live in liberal land has mangled your already stupid minds. lol.

India ki vellandi. India is heaven for guys like you. It'll also grow phenomenally in the future.

US lo untu liberals ni thidthu, self goal eskokandi.

2 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Yes it was.. until the imbecile came along and hijacked the GOP… he created a void in anything policy related mostly acting on impulse.. the country is paying the price now..

Lol Trump mundu taruvatha antha super policy antav. Crimea kuda Trump fault ena? 

asalu matter entante Ukraine has always been a satellite state. Inthakamundu  pro Russian president ni dimpesaru and installed pro American one. As usual one more country effed up by usa, thanks to all the foreign policy “experts”

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Lol Trump mundu taruvatha antha super policy antav. Crimea kuda Trump fault ena? 

asalu matter entante Ukraine has always been a satellite state. Inthakamundu  pro Russian president ni dimpesaru and installed pro American one. As usual one more country effed up by usa, thanks to all the foreign policy “experts”

actually Trump was nice to Putin. If Trump was the president, this attack may not even have happened.

inspite of war crimes Trump committed elsewhere in the world, far exceeding any other president before him, his approach to Russia was the lone bright spot emo.

15 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Anna Nenu thaaganu Anna. Dheenamma DB kaamandhunne kaaka thaagunothu ni kuda chesindhi nannu. Yedhanna naa meedha ee kutra. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

All I said was Trump had no policy..😀

Trump was anti interventionist for the most part, plus hawkish on china. 

But he did not have the vision to lay out the details.  He was too distracted and prefered to react to situations than have a thought out strategy for his policy 

It's quite clear that Trump stood against most of what US did before 2016. His biggest policy failure was pushing Iran away from US. 

Rest of the stuff, Biden is continuing most of Trump's foreign policy. 

2 hours ago, r2d2 said:

All I said was Trump had no policy..😀

For eg containing china is very complex. Trump was just happy with some rhetoric and tariffs, instead of exploring ways to contain china 

Plus lot of allies lost trust on us under Trump so whatever he was offering was taken with pinch of salt. 

19 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

For eg containing china is very complex. Trump was just happy with some rhetoric and tariffs, instead of exploring ways to contain china 

Plus lot of allies lost trust on us under Trump so whatever he was offering was taken with pinch of salt. 

??