కాంగ్రెస్‌ తోనే మా ప్రయాణం అని స్పష్టం చేసిన TN CM Stalin

bhaigan

4 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

I hate peaceful brothers ani cheppina kadha ra fuka - malli Siggu lekunda enni saarlu question chesthaav 😂😂

it doesn't matter what you think ra. It is a bigoted statement. if you want to check, pls use that phrase when you are talking to your muslim friends (i doubt you have).. pretty sure they won't enjoy your 'joke'.

its a hateful way to describe muslims.. not terrorists as you claim you are referencing.

7 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Pacha kaamarlodiki lokamantha pacha gaaney kanipisthundhi ra !! Nuvvu face chesaavani andharu adhey face cheyaru ra - ee maathram ingitham leka pothey yetta ra 😂😂

you don't even know that casually saying 'peaceful brothers' is a hateful thing.

I ask you to do it in front of muslims to learn if its funny or hateful.

your kid will be confused when you use it liberally, and from then the kid will feel like there's abuse happening purely based on your presence around the kid, especially when you open your bigoted mouth.

11 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Only Muslims ne endhuku pointout chesthunnaav peaceful brothers antey 😂😂 - nee IQ level adhi  mari 

cover drive. hope you atleast know that you are a hateful bigot, who can casually use hateful phrases and then seethe in rage when someone objects to it.

your kid's watching all this, and the kid will feel abused and attacked for having to live with you.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it doesn't matter what you think ra. It is a bigoted statement. if you want to check, pls use that phrase when you are talking to your muslim friends (i doubt you have).. pretty sure they won't enjoy your 'joke'.

its a hateful way to describe muslims.. not terrorists as you claim you are referencing.

it doesn't matter what you think ra !! 

my principles doesn’t change for you - I will still hate peaceful brothers who believes in radicalism and killing innocents in the name of 72 Virgins, may be u have sympathy towards them not me !! 

and why don’t you do the same when you speak to ur hindu friends which I don’t think u have atleast 1 true friend in the real world but still try to talk the way u abuse Hindus/India here in db and let’s see if they enjoy it or they’ll peesify you ! 

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

cover drive. hope you atleast know that you are a hateful bigot, who can casually use hateful phrases and then seethe in rage when someone objects to it.

your kid's watching all this, and the kid will feel abused and attacked for having to live with you.

U r so obsessed with this - y don’t u have a kid urself ra 😂😂 or intlo paramparam ga vyapisthunna hatredness vasthundhi ani bayapaduthunnaava 😂

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

it doesn't matter what you think ra !! 

my principles doesn’t change for you - I will still hate peaceful brothers who believes in radicalism and killing innocents in the name of 72 Virgins, may be u have sympathy towards them not me !! 

and why don’t you do the same when you speak to ur hindu friends which I don’t think u have atleast 1 true friend in the real world but still try to talk the way u abuse Hindus/India here in db and let’s see if they enjoy it or they’ll peesify you ! 

what principles?

being a bigot is your principle? using the phrase 'peaceful brothers' and not even knowing that its offensive is your idea of having a principle?

that's why I said your kid is growing in an abusive household. Someone should save that kid from you.

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

U r so obsessed with this - y don’t u have a kid urself ra 😂😂 or intlo paramparam ga vyapisthunna hatredness vasthundhi ani bayapaduthunnaava 😂

I'm trying to tell you how bigoted you are. I'm helping your kid by explaining to you how your casual bigotry will affect your kid. the dissonance with the kid's taught at school, and what the bigoted dad talks casually may be too much for the kid to handle.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what principles?

being a bigot is your principle? using the phrase 'peaceful brothers' and not even knowing that its offensive is your idea of having a principle?

that's why I said your kid is growing in an abusive household. Someone should save that kid from you.

The principles you don’t you have and today u r preaching - where d fck all these morals gone when u abused India/Hindus/Brahmins in this thread 😂😂

appudu raaledha ee offensive ideology 😂 - oh mana G kindha nalupu manaki kanapadadhu kadha antaava 😂

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm trying to tell you how bigoted you are. I'm helping your kid by explaining to you how your casual bigotry will affect your kid. the dissonance with the kid's taught at school, and what the bigoted dad talks casually may be too much for the kid to handle.

I can feel ur pain but nothing I can help in ur past except praying the god to give a better dad for your kid atleast  !! 

The principles you don’t you have and today u r preaching - where d fck all these morals gone when u abused India/Hindus/Brahmins in this thread 😂😂

appudu raaledha ee offensive ideology 😂 - oh mana G kindha nalupu manaki kanapadadhu kadha antaava 😂

I don't call any community any names like you. you are freely calling muslims as 'peaceful brothers', and then doing cover drives that you meant only the terrorists. that's why I said you should use that phrase when you are among muslims.. lets see how funny they think it is.

your kid will be distraught at how much of an asshole his dad is. paapam that abusive household you are running.

I can feel ur pain but nothing I can help in ur past except praying the god to give a better dad for your kid atleast  !! 

I don't have a kid, duh!

focus on your kid. try to talk like a decent person atleast outside.

when you don't even know that the phrase 'peaceful brothers' is hateful, what can I even say about how much of a disgusting bigot you are in casual conversations?

you seem proud at having used that phrase.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't call any community any names like you. you are freely calling muslims as 'peaceful brothers', and then doing cover drives that you meant only the terrorists. that's why I said you should use that phrase when you are among muslims.. lets see how funny they think it is.

your kid will be distraught at how much of an asshole his dad is. paapam that abusive household you are running.

“Sanghi” 😂😂 

naaku avasaram ledhu ra cover drives - terr()rists ni peacefulbrothers aney pilusthaanu, poyi vaadi g ni naakanu nee lekka maths professor, manchodu anukunta 😂

Kid - as I mentioned earlier, nothing can change ur past ra, u better to come out of it and since ur dad is no more, atleast u try to be a decent father to ur kid if u have any in future Ofcourse it’s better if u don’t have 1 honestly Bcoz of ur hatred monger and the same hatred mongering will pass from you to ur kid as per ur logical mind 😂

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't have a kid, duh!

when you don't even know that the phrase 'peaceful brothers' is hateful, what can I even say about how much of a disgusting bigot you are in casual conversations?

Why don’t u work on that before u bring this  in the first place ra fuka 😂😂 - chusaava Entha disgusting bigot gaanivo. 

Why don’t u work on that before u bring this  in the first place ra fuka 😂😂 - chusaava Entha disgusting bigot gaanivo. 

what should I work on? I don't have a kid, duh!

your kid is growin up in an abusive household literally, with a bigoted dad, who's also too dumb to know that he's bigoted.

save your kid from a horrible life man.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't have a kid, duh!

Terr()rists ni muddhu yettukuntaava endhi ittaanti perlu pedithey fee avuthunnav 😂

arey nuvvu hindus/India ni nee ishtam vachinatlu abuse cheyochu Nenu maathram Terr()rists ni peaceful brothers ani maathram anakudadhu 😂😂

baagundhanna baagundhi - idhey mee future kid ki kuda nerpinchu 💦💦💦