కాంగ్రెస్‌ తోనే మా ప్రయాణం అని స్పష్టం చేసిన TN CM Stalin

bhaigan

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what should I work on? I don't have a kid, duh!

your kid is growin up in an abusive household literally, with a bigoted dad, who's also too dumb to know that he's bigoted.

save your kid from a horrible life man.

Nee kid kosam ra , kid ledhannav kadha dhaaniki work chesi nee preachings aada soopinchukomma - peddha yeddi maa lokam lekka vunnaav kadha ra 😂

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

“Sanghi” 😂😂 

naaku avasaram ledhu ra cover drives - terr()rists ni peacefulbrothers aney pilusthaanu, poyi vaadi g ni naakanu nee lekka maths professor, manchodu anukunta 😂

Kid - as I mentioned earlier, nothing can change ur past ra, u better to come out of it and since ur dad is no more, atleast u try to be a decent father to ur kid if u have any in future Ofcourse it’s better if u don’t have 1 honestly Bcoz of ur hatred monger and the same hatred mongering will pass from you to ur kid as per ur logical mind 😂

sanghi is what? its a political term. refers to those who follow sangh parivar ideology.

regular Hindus won't be offended by that term.

you should use 'peaceful brothers' with your muslim colleagues.. may be you'll get fired and end up in streets.

again an abusive situation for your kid. save your kid by becoming a decent person ra.

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Nee kid kosam ra , kid ledhannav kadha dhaaniki work chesi nee preachings aada soopinchukomma - peddha yeddi maa lokam lekka vunnaav kadha ra 😂

I don't need a kid ra.

you worry about your kid ra.. become a decent person, otherwise its going to affect your kid badly

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Terr()rists ni muddhu yettukuntaava endhi ittaanti perlu pedithey fee avuthunnav 😂

arey nuvvu hindus/India ni nee ishtam vachinatlu abuse cheyochu Nenu maathram Terr()rists ni peaceful brothers ani maathram anakudadhu 😂😂

baagundhanna baagundhi - idhey mee future kid ki kuda nerpinchu 💦💦💦

you should use that term 'peaceful brothers' with your muslim colleagues ra.

you'll definitely get fired. then you'll know if its offensive or not.

sanghi is what? its a political term. refers to those who follow sangh parivar ideology.

regular Hindus won't be offended by that term.

you should use 'peaceful brothers' with your muslim colleagues.. may be you'll get fired and end up in streets.

again an abusive situation for your kid. save your kid by becoming a decent person ra.

I don’t follow Sangh parivaar ideology then why d fck u called me as Sanghi in ur previous posts ? 

Political term aa - nee mattalo cover drive kaadha idhi, if it’s political term for you - peaceful brothers also IOT term for me 😂😂 !

kid - blah blah blah , pity ur childhood life ra

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't need a kid ra.

you worry about your kid ra.. become a decent person, otherwise its going to affect your kid badly

Adhey cheppaanu kadha ra starting lo ne - y d hell u keep barking abt it 😂😂 

see basically nuvvu ippudu evaitho chebuthunnaavo, Nenu starting posts lo ne conclude chesina - nee IQ ki naa IQ ki theda adhera 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you should use that term 'peaceful brothers' with your muslim colleagues ra.

you'll definitely get fired. then you'll know if its offensive or not.

Same thing applies to you ra for abusing Hindus/India. 

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't need a kid ra.

What’s wrong with you man ?? Nannu worry avvamantu nuvvu endhuku worry avuthunnaav 😂😂 - Idhi em Jabbu Cheppi saavu ra, Dhaaniki oka 100kms dhooram vunta 

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

I don’t follow Sangh parivaar ideology then why d fck u called me as Sanghi in ur previous posts ? 

Political term aa - nee mattalo cover drive kaadha idhi, if it’s political term for you - peaceful brothers also IOT term for me 😂😂 !

kid - blah blah blah , pity ur childhood life ra

okay if you are not sanghi.. fine. I won't call you that.

what about your usage of the term 'peaceful brothers'? don't you think that will actually get you fired from job if your muslim colleague hears you saying it?

or decent people (outside of your circle) will not allow you anywhere near them, if you talk like that?

would that affect your kid or not? don't spoil your kids future because you are a dumbfcuk who refuses to learn and be decent ra.

Same thing applies to you ra for abusing Hindus/India. 

I don't have kid ra., duh!

didn't you think twice before having kids and putting their vulnerable minds into dissonance, because you are too proud to back down from being a disgusting bigot who casually name calls muslims in conversations?

okay if you are not sanghi.. fine. I won't call you that.

what about your usage of the term 'peaceful brothers'? don't you think that will actually get you fired from job if your muslim colleague hears you saying it?

or decent people (outside of your circle) will not allow you anywhere near them, if you talk like that?

would that affect your kid or not? don't spoil your kids future because you are a dumbfcuk who refuses to learn and be decent ra.

Nuvvu ikkada DB lo chaala saarlu asshole ani use chesthuntaav kadha - bayata kuda ilaagey behave chesthava ? 

What’s wrong with you man ?? Nannu worry avvamantu nuvvu endhuku worry avuthunnaav 😂😂 - Idhi em Jabbu Cheppi saavu ra, Dhaaniki oka 100kms dhooram vunta 

I'm worried about your kid ra, because you seem to not care at all.

I would be calling the child services if I knew you personally.

Nuvvu ikkada DB lo chaala saarlu asshole ani use chesthuntaav kadha - bayata kuda ilaagey behave chesthava ? 

arsehole is the same as 'peaceful brothers' aa? pls use that term with your muslim brothers..

sure you'll get fired after a few warnings.

then again your kid will be affected.

so try to avoid all this and become a decent person.

4 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

I know not to use 'arsehole' in regular conversations..

do you know not to use 'peaceful brothers' in normal conversations even? you seem to be defending your right to use it.. you are giving the impression that you are going to use it everywhere to refer to terrorists.

why? is the word 'terrorists' so hard to use? you can simply say terrorists no?

that's what i said, pls use this phrase with your muslim colleagues. you will be fired sure.

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

arsehole is the same as 'peaceful brothers' aa? pls use that term with your muslim brothers..

sure you'll get fired after a few warnings.

then again your kid will be affected.

so try to avoid all this and become a decent person.

Peaceful brothers is better than arsehole !! 

I am pretty sure there won’t be any warnings at all - immediately fired 😂😂

then ur future kid will get affected followed by u 1st 

so try to avoid &behave like a normal human being Ofcourse it’s not a person with ur trauma baggage.