HC upholds Amaravati as the capital of AP

jalsa01

Just now, jalsa01 said:

Edi govt own ga capital land teskoni chesinappudu... but ekkada its into an agreement with farmers to build capital and one party cannot change the terms unilaterally be it govt or anyone.. 

Masterplan prakaram develop cheyali intha time period lo ani CRDA act lo undhaa..within particular time period..unte post that.......... bro

still dont understand how the court says the state govt has nothing to do with the capitals or offices. inka enduku CM seat lo HC judge gadu kurchukunte sari kada..nothing will stand in next few months anipistundi Jaggay gadu asale syko gadu

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Masterplan prakaram develop cheyali intha time period lo ani CRDA act lo undhaa..within particular time period..unte post that.......... bro

Ante do you agree that govt can't change the capital? Appudu e question ki ans chepta..

Just now, jalsa01 said:

Ante do you agree that govt can't change the capital? Appudu e question ki ans chepta..

Yes govt can't change the capital ,that i agree...if govt backs out ....it needs to pay compensation 90 k crore as per 2013 land acquisition act.....

But nuv. Innni nelalo develop cheyali.....intha aapu techi cheyali.....lanti comedy judgement nen ipati daaka akkada chudaleud

5 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Yes govt can't change the capital ,that i agree...if govt backs out ....it needs to pay compensation 90 k crore as per 2013 land acquisition act.....

But nuv. Innni nelalo develop cheyali.....intha aapu techi cheyali.....lanti comedy judgement nen ipati daaka akkada chudaleud

As per the agreement I has to start distributing the developed plots from 2018.. tdp tym lo last min lo slow ga start chesaru.. now danne court certain time period lo close cheyamantundi as it can't be dragged for years without any reason..

Vallu emi capital development ki deadline pettala.. deadline is for distributing farmers plots with basic infra like roads etc..

90k cr kadhu.. tdp tym lone acre 5cr+ ki sale chesaru..so now other party calaim same or more amount..

16 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

In a big setback to the Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy government in Andhra Pradesh, the state high court on Thursday declared Amaravati as the only capital city of the state and directed that no office should be shifted from Amaravati to any other city, including Visakhapatnam.

A three-member bench headed by chief justice Prashant Kumar Mishra said the state assembly had no right to enact any legislation on the new capitals for the state.

It directed that the state government should develop Amaravati as per the master plan of the AP Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA) within three months.

The bench also directed that the state government submits its report to the court from time to time on the developmental works being undertaken in Amaravati. 

It asked the government to hand over the completely developed plots to the farmers who gave away their lands for the capital city.

Except for the development of the capital city, the government should not mortgage the lands for any other purpose, the court said.

“Amaravati should be developed as the capital city of the state. Within three months, the plots allotted to the stakeholders should be developed and infrastructure facilities should be created for the plots within three months,” the court said.

It also directed that the government should not deviate from the master plan. The state assembly has no powers to make any further laws on the capital city.

“No office should be shifted from Amaravati to any other place,” the bench said, adding that the government should pay Rs 50,000 to each of 100-odd petitioners towards court expenses.

1 minute ago, jalsa01 said:

As per the agreement I has to start distributing the developed plots from 2018.. tdp tym lo last min lo slow ga start chesaru.. now danne court certain time period lo close cheyamantundi as it can't be dragged for years without any reason..

Vallu emi capital development ki deadline pettala.. deadline is for distributing farmers plots with basic infra like roads etc..

90k cr kadhu.. tdp tym lone acre 5cr+ ki sale chesaru..so now other party calaim same or more amount..

Vere thread lo esaru 2 lakh cr ,tho develop cheyali ,6 months cheyali ani chusanu ninna....,but this thread post is different

5 hours ago, idibezwada said:

there is a legal agreement between farmers and CRDA...ippudu maa istam ante nadavadu...ee rangelo develop chestav anedi pakkana pedte...develop aite musko cheyali

Yep. CRDA Agreement prakaram daanilo emundo adi fullfill cheyyali. Farmers or Govt aa agreement nunchi bayataki velladaniki evariki hakku ledu. 

1 hour ago, ARYA said:

still dont understand how the court says the state govt has nothing to do with the capitals or offices. inka enduku CM seat lo HC judge gadu kurchukunte sari kada..nothing will stand in next few months anipistundi Jaggay gadu asale syko gadu

Court didn’t say state govt has nothing to do, it said state govt has no right to do once the agreeement for the capital with the farmers has been made by last govt. govt marinappudala capital Marchukuntu pothe inka adigevadu evadu 

59 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

That is a right judgement as per the law and the agreements made between govt and farmers. Comedians are ycpians who tried to corner farmers without addressing their issues and called them paid artists and wanted to escape to vizag overnight.

criminal thoughts will end up facing criminal charges like how ycp mla dogs are weeping now 

30 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

That is a right judgement as per the law and the agreements made between govt and farmers. Comedians are ycpians who tried to corner farmers without addressing their issues and called them paid artists and wanted to escape to vizag overnight.

criminal thoughts will end up facing criminal charges like how ycp mla dogs are weeping now 

Ok bro nuv emotional ga correcte ,kani legal la i think if it is the judgement,i don't think it will have any sense it u asks any constitutional expert

6 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Ok bro nuv emotional ga correcte ,kani legal la i think if it is the judgement,i don't think it will have any sense it u asks any constitutional expert

Legal ga adi correct kada vayya... thy made agreements and none can Middle drop as per the agreement.. so court ade cheppindi stick to it ani..

8 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Legal ga adi correct kada vayya... thy made agreements and none can Middle drop as per the agreement.. so court ade cheppindi stick to it ani..

A agreement lo poni nuv chepinattu farmers ki plots ivali within that time frame ani vundochu but masterplan prakaram ...idly tower ,hyperloop ,buddhudi bomma reflecting sunlight ivani kattali ani undhaa????

21 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Hight court and Supreme Court kante law neeku telavadhu ga, I think you are connected emotionally to jagan andhuke you can’t connect to this judgment 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Hight court and Supreme Court kante law neeku telavadhu ga, I think you are connected emotionally to jagan andhuke you can’t connect to this judgment 

Adhe porapattu.

Ayodhya judgement is based on faith.....so courts iche judgements anni legal ga correct kanavasaramledu

Ok leave it

2 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Adhe porapattu.

Ayodhya judgement is based on faith.....so courts iche judgements anni legal ga correct kanavasaramledu

Ok leave it

Inka court judgements ne question chese vadiki em cheptham? What’s the point to even ask me if you know Better than them? You can fantasize your own truth