Recent ga Canada tourist ki apply

CocaColaPepsi

chesina guys please come here. IRCC nunchi passport request letter came and I shipped my passport to VFS on Wednesday. I got the tracking number yesterday. Enni days lo passport return ship chestaru with stamping? I have travel plan to India on 17th March. I'm worried now anavasaranga pampana ani? Any idea enni days padtundhi to ship the stamped passport back to us?

1 hour ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

chesina guys please come here. IRCC nunchi passport request letter came and I shipped my passport to VFS on Wednesday. I got the tracking number yesterday. Enni days lo passport return ship chestaru with stamping? I have travel plan to India on 17th March. I'm worried now anavasaranga pampana ani? Any idea enni days padtundhi to ship the stamped passport back to us?

Please post full process bro 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, ghusdbjiokawrtgskoga said:

Please post full process bro 

I do not remember the exact process, but you need to first create an account on the IRCC website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Later upload all the required docs. There are a few Youtube videos on how to fill the forms. Then once you submit all the documents online, you will get a letter to give the biometrics. Once biometrics is done, you will receive another letter to ship the passport to IRCC to get it stamped.

I had issue receiving tracking number. I escalated it on Twitter. But after receiving tracking number, I received my passport on 4th business day. This happened just  2 days back so u can count my case for consideration 

4 hours ago, cup_saucer said:

I had issue receiving tracking number. I escalated it on Twitter. But after receiving tracking number, I received my passport on 4th business day. This happened just  2 days back so u can count my case for consideration 

@cup_saucer Konchem clear ga explain bro.. Na case lo passport VFS ki ship avvagane next day tracking number vachindhi... So inko week lo atleast passport expect cheyachu kada? Like what's the process.. VFS nunchi canadian consulate ki ship chestara or direct ga VFS valle stamp chesi .. return chesestara?

1 hour ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

@cup_saucer Konchem clear ga explain bro.. Na case lo passport VFS ki ship avvagane next day tracking number vachindhi... So inko week lo atleast passport expect cheyachu kada? Like what's the process.. VFS nunchi canadian consulate ki ship chestara or direct ga VFS valle stamp chesi .. return chesestara?

Apply chesina enniwdays ki reply vachindi? 

On 3/5/2022 at 6:23 PM, CocaColaPepsi said:

1 week lopala osthadi.... documents will be sent to IRCC, not passport I guess. The IRCC will send the visa to VFS and they will paste and semd the passport in overnight shipping. it all happened to me in 3 days.

On 3/5/2022 at 7:40 PM, Bulls_Rose said:

Apply chesina enniwdays ki reply vachindi? 

na case is diff. effected with covid and got passport submission request after 13 months.