Finally a great Batman movie.

Raven_Rayes

Christopher Nolan fans can stfu now about that crap show called Dark Knight.

thank you.

Just one little complaint. in the last half hour, the movie went on the expository route and felt a lot like Nolan's film - drawn out, with heavy dialogues and clumsy scenes. They should've stuck to the mood they established within the first 15mins.

also no cheesy music. no cheesy nothing.

• Confused 1

Nolan spoiled batman with his sh1t movies (the first movie was much better than the other two).

now when someone comes along and makes an authentic batman movie, people are trashing it :(

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

i also heard that the reviews are good!

people are comparing this masterpiece with the whiny trash ones Nolan made.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

people are comparing this masterpiece with the whiny trash ones Nolan made.

ok, but Bane mv baane untundi ga?

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

ok, but Bane mv baane untundi ga?

ok if you like it.

i prefer this one. until the last 30mins.. sudden ga full ga story ni dialogues tho kakkesaaru. full build up antha waste ayyindhi. but still its a great movie.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ok if you like it.

i prefer this one. until the last 30mins.. sudden ga full ga story ni dialogues tho kakkesaaru. full build up antha waste ayyindhi. but still its a great movie.

will watch it thank you!`

I liked both version of Batman movies....evari style of making valladi....peopled loved Nolan's work a lot and made huge BB hit. Ofcourse every movie has haters...but majority liked it. 

Just now, no01 said:

I liked both version of Batman movies....evari style of making valladi....peopled loved Nolan's work a lot and made huge BB hit. Ofcourse every movie has haters...but majority liked it. 

if u compare it with Zack Snyder's version of Batman, these two are master piece.

Just now, TrishaManiac said:

em ra niku G pagalakottaala ? Nolan mida comments chesthe guddaloodadeesi kodatha niku...nuvventha nee bathukentha Nolan gariney comment chesthava

nolan waste gaadu. lavda cinemalu teestadu

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, no01 said:

aa 'renewal' story evadu raasado vaadini thannali. dobbettadu by simply explaining everything at the end.

antha varaku adhi oka horror thriller lekka teeskapoyaadu..  1 min lo malli Nolan style ki maarchi end chesadu.

flooding scenes, and batman trying to save people stuck in the flood were super cringe.

• Upvote 1