Good to move from North VA to Hertz in FL ???

naIlaberry

16 minutes ago, naIlaberry said:

Currently- Sr. Manager Cloud Operations - $210K + 18% bonus 

Hertz Offer - Director of End User Management- $225 + 25% bonus 

Pedha difference em ledhu ga bro. 

Just now, naIlaberry said:

Only 40K increase so thinking 

Depends on what is your current company and it’s future prospects amidst covid rather than 40k is my opinion

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Hertz was bankrupt last two years ago right?

Hertz customer is arrested aboard a cruise ship in Florida after being 'falsely' accused of stealing a rental car which he paid for: 'I am one of their best customers. And here I am sitting in jail'

• Charles Doucette was arrested Friday while vacationing with his girlfriend after the company falsely accused the couple of stealing one of its rental cars
  • Doucette is now in jail serving a ten-day sentence, which began on Friday
  • Doucette told the outlet he's been a member of the company's President's Circle club for more than two years, during which he spent over $15,000 on rentals 
  • He is the latest of 230 customers who say the car rental giant falsely accused them of theft due to a technical error that occurs when they try to extend a rental
  • The oversight by the company occurred after Doucette extended a car rental more than a year before he and his girlfriend's Caribbean cruise getaway 
  • Court documents unsealed last week show the company filed tens of thousands of police reports since 2018 - some of them legitimate - at roughly 8,000 a year
  • Hertz tried to keep a lid on the reports until a judge overseeing a suit against Hertz by those victimized by the policy ordered they disclose a number Thursday
  • The cases have been held up in court after Hertz filed for bankruptcy last year but cases have been building since 2015 

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Depends on what is your current company and it’s future prospects amidst covid rather than 40k is my opinion

Good point 

59 minutes ago, naIlaberry said:

Currently- Sr. Manager Cloud Operations - $210K + 18% bonus 

Hertz Offer - Director of End User Management- $225 + 25% bonus 

Plus FL no state tax… may be another 6% to your salary or more depends on how much you are paying now… 

FL best and director position is the key… 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Plus FL no state tax… may be another 6% to your salary or more depends on how much you are paying now… 

FL best and director position is the key… 

@3$%I know that