Over-ambitious managers

Galactus

How do you handle them?

I mean , If a job requires 100% effort and you give 150% , they still expect you to do 300% 

valla superiors ki edo chincham ani show off kosam mananli baga push chestaru , what to do?

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

They are bad managers. You can never win with them. Even if you win with them on task A. 

they will come up with B and C. Its a never ending saga. managing is not about acheiving their individual goals, its about managing the resource so that they can give their best ferformance ani @TOM_BHAYYA eppudooo tolded. 

Desi and chinkies will never get this and hence they are bad managers due to their over ambitious nature. 

exactly man , ide jarugutundi akkada

never ending saga

2 minutes ago, Galactus said:

exactly man , ide jarugutundi akkada

never ending saga

if they give you a deadline, take that time. Don't finish it quick and try proving yourselves.

Chese  vallake istharu pani.

4 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Also those who don't have a family and personal lives. Work is all they have got to prove themselves and they can't relate to your personal issues.

You cant put sense in their heads. waste of time. 

Manager ki individual goals em undav. Undoddhu. Its team/department goals mathrame undaliii. 

They should ensure resource utilisation in efficient manner. But lot of idiots dont get it. I avoid them like plague. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Galactus said:

How do you handle them?

I mean , If a job requires 100% effort and you give 150% , they still expect you to do 300% 

valla superiors ki edo chincham ani show off kosam mananli baga push chestaru , what to do?

Give 50… then they will look for 100.

• Haha 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

You cant put sense in their head.

Manager ki individual goals em undav. Undoddhu. Its team/department goals mathrame undaliii. 

They should ensure resource utilisation in efficient manner. But lot of idiots dont get it. I avoid them like plague. 

Managers ki kuda reviews untay kada end of the year. Employees get to rate their managers and provide feedback.

13 minutes ago, Galactus said:

How do you handle them?

I will change job…it’s very tough to go against management 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Also those who don't have a family and personal lives. Work is all they have got to prove themselves and they can't relate to your personal issues.

lately realized and  enthusiasm bundh . Manager asks like if anyone interested in POC, if I know also I started avoided speaking about it like pani chest telusu anadam. One who doesn't have family or any Personal life is the person shows over enthusiasm and take over the work.

3 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

if they give you a deadline, take that time. Don't finish it quick and try proving yourselves.

Chese  vallake istharu pani.

Deadlines ye tight ga isthaaru kada…apudu manam emi cheyalem 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fish said:

Deadlines ye tight ga isthaaru kada…apudu manam emi cheyalem 

point ae. Assertive ga undali alanti vallatho

• Upvote 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

It takes a toll on your mental and physical health. Not worth a dime anna. 

Chala mandhi fear valla tolerate sestharuuuu. I dont recommend it 

chala