Over-ambitious managers

Galactus

31 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

if they give you a deadline, take that time. Don't finish it quick and try proving yourselves.

Chese  vallake istharu pani.

idi kudaradu man , manager is very knowledgeable on day to day activities , sort of micro manages sometimes

true , chese vallake pani

31 minutes ago, reality said:

Give 50… then they will look for 100.

not possible bro , manager weekly meetings lo why giving 50% ani direct ga adugutadu ila chesthe

32 minutes ago, Fish said:

I will change job…it’s very tough to go against management 

yeah , ade cheyali , I-140 6 months kosam waiting 

Pocs ante matram adhi least priority lo pettali .. and max amount of time window /deadlines pettukovali or suggest cheyali !

kontha smart managers .. idi chesthe manaki projct vastadhi budget vastadhi ani konchem biscuits vesataru and at the same time they vl commit to their higher managmnt to show off !

manam anni muskoni cheyalai vastadhi appudu

12 minutes ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Pocs ante matram adhi least priority lo pettali .. and max amount of time window /deadlines pettukovali or suggest cheyali !

kontha smart managers .. idi chesthe manaki projct vastadhi budget vastadhi ani konchem biscuits vesataru and at the same time they vl commit to their higher managmnt to show off !

manam anni muskoni cheyalai vastadhi appudu

Pocs anagane avoid cheymantava discussions?

1 hour ago, TruthTruth said:

Pocs anagane avoid cheymantava discussions?

Never say No ( it makes u rebel) .. but poc scope telsko..danni batti plan chesko !

5 hours ago, Galactus said:

How do you handle them?

I mean , If a job requires 100% effort and you give 150% , they still expect you to do 300% 

valla superiors ki edo chincham ani show off kosam mananli baga push chestaru , what to do?

Can't do anything.....making you work hard for his bonus 

Just take revenge, leave the job in the right time n show middle finger to the project. And if u r a fte, make sure HR knows how ur manager in.the exit interview

51 minutes ago, kasi said:

Can't do anything.....making you work hard for his bonus 

Just take revenge, leave the job in the right time n show middle finger to the project. And if u r a fte, make sure HR knows how ur manager in.the exit interview

Manager toh pani vuntadi kada like reference check etc. ela handle chestavu eh situation vaste.

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

They are bad managers. You can never win with them. Even if you win with them on task A. 

they will come up with B and C. Its a never ending saga. managing is not about acheiving their individual goals, its about managing the resource so that they can give their best ferformance ani @TOM_BHAYYA eppudooo tolded. 

Desi and chinkies will never get this and hence they are bad managers due to their over ambitious nature. 

over ambitiouz aemo kani.. some managers  dont like resources relaxing.. they expect 40hrs nonstop work

1 hour ago, hydusguy said:

over ambitiouz aemo kani.. some managers  dont like resources relaxing.. they expect 40hrs nonstop work

The more u work, the more bonus they get.....as simple as that

There few psychos that make u work more for no reason, I don't think they are a lot

8 hours ago, Galactus said:

How do you handle them?

I mean , If a job requires 100% effort and you give 150% , they still expect you to do 300% 

valla superiors ki edo chincham ani show off kosam mananli baga push chestaru , what to do?

Elimnate this guy first em matladutunnado artham kavatledu

In my experience, alanti managers will take care of the team (assuming you are FTE). Nuvvu vadini correct ga vadukovali.

Vadu ninnu kalisinappadu alla oka list chaduvu. Bayapadi nee daggaraki kuda radu 

• Haha 1

Being a manager, below is my advice.

talk to ur mgr about u burning out.  A good mgr will understand. If they dont, move to diff team or company. 

retention is an imp factor for mgr career growth in many companies. So, good mgr should make sure to see that the reportees are not burned out

• Upvote 1