Kashmir files... Release in maximum threatres this weekend, if not it will be threat to RRR

hunkyfunky2

Majority should watch this weekend... If not genuine threat...

Even otherwise , it will have impact ... Not all families watch movies every weekend...

Also, IPL starting same weekend

26 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Majority should watch this weekend... If not genuine threat...

Even otherwise , it will have impact ... Not all families watch movies every weekend...

Also, IPL starting same weekend

OTT lo vochaaka choodakoodadha? 

annayya baaga kastapaduthunnadu to prove that he's some kind of 'industry observer' - word for worthless scum that has to watch 3rd rate Indian movies and pontificate on its business.

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

annayya baaga kastapaduthunnadu to prove that he's some kind of 'industry observer' - word for worthless scum that has to watch 3rd rate Indian movies and pontificate on its business.

Please take 10 baths a day... You stink that much

2 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

RRR effect only in AP/TS & OS .. will break BB2 records

remaining areas break even kooda kastam

Probably...I don't see much hype outside of Telugu states.. BB2 is different as it has built up hype for 2+ years and Prabhas cutout is too much to resist for majority of population ( antis, accept it -as an outsider observation )...also songs, trailer were well received..

RRR doesn't have much going.... Still there is hatred for Alia...it was visible in gangubhai collections

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Please take 10 baths a day... You stink that much

lol. you are so dumb.

posting about RRR losing collections is the depths of sucking up to 'industry'.

some kind of dumb culture warrior who thinks cinema is the ultimate expression of one's culture. idiot.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. you are so dumb.

posting about RRR losing collections is the depths of sucking up to 'industry'.

some kind of dumb culture warrior who thinks cinema is the ultimate expression of one's culture. idiot.

Just an observation...I haven't even booked the tickets this time... You are ready with your stinky words always...

I think BJP win, Kashmir files , Ukraine war etc is hurting you too much....take rest

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Just an observation...I haven't even booked the tickets this time... You are ready with your stinky words always..

even with 'observations', you seem like a natural in sucking up to specific kind of mediocrity.

it'd make sense if you were paid to do this sh1t like some other losers on youtube.

your sincerity in this 'observation' is hilarious to me. actually, I find you disgusting.

17 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Probably...I don't see much hype outside of Telugu states.. BB2 is different as it has built up hype for 2+ years and Prabhas cutout is too much to resist for majority of population ( antis, accept it -as an outsider observation )...also songs, trailer were well received..

RRR doesn't have much going.... Still there is hatred for Alia...it was visible in gangubhai collections

lot of repressed homosexual vibes in this response.

as a self declared bisexual myself, I find Alia cute. though I don't know what gangubhai is supposed to mean. I've given up watching the trash that is Indian films.