USA raja vlogs

DesiPokiri

46 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Ravi gaadi athi untadhi.... Tapatryam aratam ekkuva... Lopala vishyam thakkuva.... 

Haha vadi prarhi danki price tag toh compare chestadu. Ikkadi vallu dhekaru mostly india vallane target vadu.

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Uncle Baga hit ayyadu, 1.5 million subscribers in 10 months holy cow..

naa anveshana, ravitelugu traveller and uma Telugu traveller lantollu antha kashtapadina half million or 700k daggare undipoyaru 2 years nundi 

yea i guess his videos are more relatable to people etc., but i personally like UTT and (shamelessly 😅) RTT more than Uncle Raja. His videos all fit the same template and last a small number of mins. 

aa @Swatkat gadu Uncle Raja ni kukka la ventapadi vaadi baagotham antha uncover chesadu.. he is paid paytm from pulivendula anta lol.. so maybe has connections to A1 party who knows

27 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

yea i guess his videos are more relatable to people etc., but i personally like UTT and (shamelessly 😅) RTT more than Uncle Raja. His videos all fit the same template and last a small number of mins. 

aa @Swatkat gadu Uncle Raja ni kukka la ventapadi vaadi baagotham antha uncover chesadu.. he is paid paytm from pulivendula anta lol.. so maybe has connections to A1 party who knows

Ideppudu jarigindhi

he's funny unlike others vlogers, his accent and good command on telugu native words and funny way of explaining things in detail, with of course zero showoff are his pluses. he knows audience pulses...