Oh no! Universal bakery in hyderabad permanently shut down

Telugodura456

Used to be a favourite for cakes. My father introduced it to us. Later on they moved in to chicken stuff which was ok but pastries used to be so good.

• Sad 1

Oh man, my childhood memories are all gone. Appatlo oka senior pori meeda crush unde aameni ikkadike pattukella. Aa taravatha enno sarlu hangout ayithunde akkada. 

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

What’s happening to local burger joints? Are they falling out of favor?  even the most famous college joint King and Cardinal also shut shop

Bakeries are hard to run..people are ordering cakes from proper hi-5 bakeries..and eating street food for snacks.. so brick stores which make puffs , pastures and ship them to hostels and all are running..

So these are shut for main business but kitchen will be setup somewhere and supply

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

What’s happening to local burger joints? Are they falling out of favor?  even the most famous college joint King and Cardinal also shut shop

Lockdown lo close chesaru king and cardinal 

No inter poral

35 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Used to be a favourite for cakes. My father introduced it to us. Later on they moved in to chicken stuff which was ok but pastries used to be so good.

They can’t afford rent 

10 minutes ago, coffee said:

Bakeries are hard to run..people are ordering cakes from proper hi-5 bakeries..and eating street food for snacks.. so brick stores which make puffs , pastures and ship them to hostels and all are running..

So these are shut for main business but kitchen will be setup somewhere and supply

what are proper hi-5 bakeries ?

My Favourite and Used to hang out King &Cardinal 

Universal bakery rarely. 

Above location is paradise, But Himayat nagar lo kuda Universal Bakery Vundali.

Do anyone remember the Universal Bakery in Himayatnagar before 2000's ? 

cool place vuntunde...liberty lopstop ice cream parlour..unique setting vuntunde Universal Bakery....it used to be a independent house. 

Hyd's first softy ice cream kuda Universal lo ne vunde.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Oh man, my childhood memories are all gone. Appatlo oka senior pori meeda crush unde aameni ikkadike pattukella. Aa taravatha enno sarlu hangout ayithunde akkada. 

pattukelli ?