50% asthi..? What say..?

AndhraPickles

14 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Anduke ga pellappudu anni ichedi

Katnam concept theesi 10ngi 50% property ante better emooo. But mana soceity lo work out avvadhuuu. First katnammm ivvaliiii tharvathaaa as per lawww asthuluuuu ivvvaliii. Andukeee they shouldn’t expect same ratio as sons

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swatkat

• veerigadu

• AndhraPickles

• nuvvu_naakina_paalem

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, huma said:

Ori yeeriga Sacrifice cheyalsindi manam parents and siblings kaadu

Adheee adheee. Anna garuuu 1984 lo thecchinaaa ruleee adhiii. Equal froperty for both male and female ani @psycopk antundeee

21 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Please post your opinions and experiences...

initial katnam concept was asthi lo valla vata ani, danni manollu baga daridanga chesi pettaru. Now asthi lo vata isthe pothundi

18 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

I think you should be selfish as once you get kids, siblings and parents become secondary and kids become our primary priority 

Pillalni kanadam, penchadam own responsibility, don't have kids if u can't handle alone, anthe kani selfishness undalsina avasaram ledu.. kids ki Anni relations ki importance ivvadam nerpinchali, if parents behave selfish, kids will learn the same 

1 minute ago, riashli said:

Pillalni kanadam, penchadam own responsibility, don't have kids if u can't handle alone, anthe kani selfishness undalsina avasaram ledu.. kids ki Anni relations ki importance ivvadam nerpinchali, if parents behave selfish, kids will learn the same 

Humans are inherently selfish. The topic here is whether they are sabotaging their moral compass by snatching some extra bucks from their own siblings and parents 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Dowry icchi and 50% froperrty iyyalantavaaa??? Meee demands entiii adhyakshaaa

Meeru study loans lu tisukokunda , chadivi America vellara? Aa loans ki evaru help chesaru? Entha Mandi India lo undi parents ni chuskuntunnaru? 

In my case, dowry is given but i didn't take a rupee in property, i myself made my parents to give whole property to my brother ..

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Humans are inherently selfish. The topic here is whether they are sabotaging their moral compass by snatching some extra bucks from their own siblings and parents 

Na point idi undakudadu ane especially siblings madhya.. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

Katnam 

sagam property 

malli aameki kids unte kodalu or alludiki ame leda annayya ani akada 10gude

PCC Fresidenttt Nuvvu eppuduuu aythavvv ayyaaa

1 minute ago, riashli said:

Na point idi undakudadu ane especially siblings madhya.. 

Realistically speaking it’s not possible.

Let’s say if your kid and your brothers kid have a chance to win a lottery of 1 million. One of them have the winning ticket. I bet you want your kid to have that winning ticket by all means.

You may not be jealous if your brothers kid wins lottery. However if you were given a choice you anticipate the obvious. 

IMO. As long as you don’t stomp on others, it’s fine to be selfish. As a matter of the fact it’s a motive to move forward in life. 

39 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Please post your opinions and experiences...

Parents have all the rights to give their property/cash to either sons or daughters or both, and I personally feel none of us should be involved in that....

in my case, my dad gave enough katnam but he said long time ago that he also wants to give her the house that we live in...I am totally ok with that and I am also happy...

• Upvote 1