F_UCK the religion

BabuDEVUDU

I don't give a shi_t if Kashmiri files movie is one of the best movies of our nation or as some would say in the world (yeah we Indians have a tendency to rate movies (or anything for that matter) in extremes, no wonder IMDb reduced the rating). I don't see anything in this movie that is benefitting the nation other than spreading hatred among our country men. I pity those fools who are getting extremely emotional to an extent that they started hating the muslim community and started posting condescending comments on them in the social media websites. I have never seen our nation's youth obsessed with our religion so much in my entire life. Marla vachi arey past lo kuda hindu muslim godavalu jaruguthuune unnay kada ra ani sollu kaburlu 10ngamakandi, educated youth being so obsessed with their religion and the government making everything it can to aggravate that hatred feeling towards muslim community, nation's youth following bs preachers like Sadhguru (it was our parents generation who used to follow such dongi babas, but now its the *** youth). marla kontha mandi enri punugulu gaallu vachi "arey ide question me church ni nduku adagav ra" ani la foot comments 10nutharu, nenu kuda Hindu ne ra, and I don't give a about religion, e love da religions valle kada ra sc sts ni anta rani vaalla laga chusindi, e mad da lo religion valle kada ra appatlo sathi sahagamanan lanti practices start ayyindi (marla vachi arey howle ga asala hinduism lo sathi sahagamanam ledu ra, adi ekkado north india lo edo state ani sollu dengamakandi, irrespective of how it came into practice, the widows were mercilessly burned in the name of traditions which take different shapes that stems from the *** religion), asala delhi riots enti ra mari aithe epudo jarigina kashmir vishayalake intha rechipothunte, inka yennenno. I used to be that guy who take pride in being an Indian, but lately realizing the true nature of my country men, I'm starting to lose respect to my people and nation. May be this was always like this but only now I'm starting to realize these things, as I never cared about current affairs when I was in my teens and now being in my late 20s, I think I'm starting to understand the nation.

• BabuDEVUDU changed the title to F_UCK the religion

It's hard for general audience to not be emotional when it comes to such sensitive topics. 

End of the day, movie makers make movies to get name, fame and money or to show their abilities. 

Don't take it to heart.  This too shall pass. 

Problem is lot of past atrocities  done  against local people were conveniently pushed under the rug and on top of it majority people are ignored in the name of minority appeasement alright this is stupid politics that happened. You must be dumb to think that suddenly there is hatred and frustration because of a movie. you are dumbest  and when you say sadhguru and not any politician or party who brew this hatred for vote bank. 

• Like 1