Pawala on Kashmir files

reality

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

good job pawan. ee db lo picchi hindutwa batch @ZoomNaidu must learn that it will never flourish in andhra

LOL… aa pichodi stand changed after receiving roadmap… BJ P will use him to initiate their footprint in AP. 

I bet he will now propagate BJism more than any karudu gattina BJ kartakartha and brainwash his easy targets aka illiterates in AP. BJ P may make some inroads into AP in 2024.

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

What happened now ? He asked why only temples are part of endowment

nah… he said Babri masjid demolition is a sin as same as killing cows in Varanasi. And BJ P is doing religion politics which is not the policy of Janasena.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

nah… he said Babri masjid demolition is a sin as same as killing cows in Varanasi. And BJ P is doing religion politics which is not the policy of Janasena.

Just because it's not policy doesn't mean it shouldn't ally with BJP. Every party has it's own strength

2 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Just because it's not policy doesn't mean it shouldn't ally with BJP. Every party has it's own strength

When did I say he shouldn’t share bed with BJ P.

18 minutes ago, reality said:

When did I say he shouldn’t share bed with BJ P.

That's what you have beem shouting all the time why is Pawan doing this doing that

17 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

That's what you have beem shouting all the time why is Pawan doing this doing that

illiterate for a reason la unnav… read what I wrote… if you can

• 1 month later...