RC vs NTR in RRR

Telugodura456

RC actually had a tougher role. Shown as traitor for good length movie and most of his action is to struggle with inner feelings and try to cover it up. I think he did fairly within his current skill level as actor (which is not that high). Though not memorable he suited OK.

NTR pisikaadu role ni. he got  a great role - a dashing hunter tribal fighting for his people. All that with a huge background of nationalism. but he acted like any saada sida jr ntr movie. folding his hands and shaking his head, overly humble. i understand a tribal must be humble but it must be shown with more restraint and some defiance when you have such  large canvass and is representing in some way indian nationalism too. No matter how humble people expect a hero to show some defiance in every action.

47 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Shown as traitor

papam real Alluri Sitarama Raju…

Jai Shree Rama episode chusi gorrelu sallabaddaru kaani…. this role is very controversial and defaming to ASR and freedom fighters as a whole.

10 minutes ago, reality said:

papam real Alluri Sitarama Raju…

Jai Shree Rama episode chusi gorrelu sallabaddaru kaani…. this role is very controversial and defaming to ASR and freedom fighters as a whole.

Ante feel autaru kani Nizams ki fight chesina NTR Muslim community lo untu vallani manchi ga chupiyatam kooda vere message icchinattu undi

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

RC actually had a tougher role. Shown as traitor for good length movie and most of his action is to struggle with inner feelings and try to cover it up. I think he did fairly within his current skill level as actor (which is not that high). Though not memorable he suited OK.

NTR pisikaadu role ni. he got  a great role - a dashing hunter tribal fighting for his people. All that with a huge background of nationalism. but he acted like any saada sida jr ntr movie. folding his hands and shaking his head, overly humble. i understand a tribal must be humble but it must be shown with more restraint and some defiance when you have such  large canvass and is representing in some way indian nationalism too. No matter how humble people expect a hero to show some defiance in every action.

Ok bengay ra inka cc @allushirish

Just now, anna_gari_maata said:

Ante feel autaru kani Nizams ki fight chesina NTR Muslim community lo untu vallani manchi ga chupiyatam kooda vere message icchinattu undi

Nizam (Razakar) veru… Muslim veru…

And manchiga chupisthe thappem undhi..?

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Nizam (Razakar) veru… Muslim veru…

And manchiga chupisthe thappem undhi..?

Nizams are not muslims is like.. Alluri is not Ram

7 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Nizams are not muslims is like.. Alluri is not Ram

Oh wow… I never meant Nizams are not muslims…

Let me try again… 

Razakars that budda NTR fights in Hyderabad state are different than the ordinary muslims who gave him shelter in Delhi….

43 minutes ago, reality said:

Oh wow… I never meant Nizams are not muslims…

Let me try again… 

Razakars that budda NTR fights in Hyderabad state are different than the ordinary muslims who gave him shelter in Delhi….

Right, good point. 

Razakars actually got emboldened by that MIM party founder, Nizam wasn't originally in favor of disturbing the harmony but veedu chedagottadu mottam and Operation Polo ensued

• Upvote 1