Visitor visa cancellation

Kobbaribondam

Hi Folks,

My mom got a call from US embassy Hyderabad that her US visa is cancelled and if asked for more information, they advised your son(In USA) might know it. But I have not received communication from DHS or USCIS regarding this. Does anybody know what's going on here? is this a fraud? please advise.

Note that, she was here last year over six months for which I applied for an extension due to the pandemic and unavailable flight travels. At that time we did not receive any response, at the end of the extension period we got a request for biometrics. By that time, my mom already left US. I responded to the USCIS through her account online that she already left and could not attend biometrics, is it that affect? please advise.

Is there a way we can reach out to US embassy in Hyderabad through phone or email?

TIA.

1 minute ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hi Folks,

My mom got a call from US embassy Hyderabad that her US visa is cancelled and if asked for more information, they advised your son(In USA) might know it. But I have not received communication from DHS or USCIS regarding this. Does anybody know what's going on here? is this a fraud? please advise.

Note that, she was here last year over six months for which I applied for an extension due to the pandemic and unavailable flight travels. At that time we did not receive any response, at the end of the extension period we got a request for biometrics. By that time, my mom already left US. I responded to the USCIS through her account online that she already left and could not attend biometrics, is it that affect? please advise.

Is there a way we can reach out to US embassy in Hyderabad through phone or email?

TIA.

Sorry to say but she will never visit US again and you will never visit India again, if you visit India even if you have GC it will be nullified and if happened to many folks before check Murthy law firm forum  

Just now, allushirish said:

Sorry to say but she will never visit US again and you will never visit India again, if you visit India even if you have GC it will be nullified and if happened to many folks before check Murthy law firm forum  

ij5L9Z.gif

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hi Folks,

TIA.

Evado scammer anukunta

sounds spam call, 

check more details like which number they called your mom, check in true caller or jio 

reach out to hyd embassy thru email/phone and confirm..that its fake, if confirmed report that phone number also 

8 hours ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hi Folks,

TIA.

spamo spamsaya sapamobhyaha ...

looke like ur evil cousin or evil neighbor who is jealous of u n ur family did this call ...

ficcha lite