Visitor visa cancellation

Kobbaribondam

9 hours ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hi Folks,

My mom got a call from US embassy Hyderabad that her US visa is cancelled and if asked for more information, they advised your son(In USA) might know it. But I have not received communication from DHS or USCIS regarding this. Does anybody know what's going on here? is this a fraud? please advise.

Note that, she was here last year over six months for which I applied for an extension due to the pandemic and unavailable flight travels. At that time we did not receive any response, at the end of the extension period we got a request for biometrics. By that time, my mom already left US. I responded to the USCIS through her account online that she already left and could not attend biometrics, is it that affect? please advise.

Is there a way we can reach out to US embassy in Hyderabad through phone or email?

TIA.

It’s not a spam call ..

It happened to known people .. consulate call is genuine . You could send an email to US consulate Hyderabad and they will confirm it .

nothing you can do at the moment . Just get another in person appointment with all required documents .

In this case , they cancelled visa because of overstay which is serious crime .

I know you have applied the extension before your mom left to india .. but looks like coordination failure between CBP and uscis . 

CBP doesn’t have the record of extension by that your mom leaving country 

8 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

Lite theesko, send reply to consul asking for confirmation with ur mom pp and visa details. 
and mention if they have tried calling.

no embassy or us fed office calls u on phone🤦‍♂️ Letter correspondence is the only way they communicate.

my mom was here on 2 extensions (stayed 17 months) during covid and she is back now. 

Embassy can call you .. who said that no embassy can call you ? 

Hi Folks,

My mom got a call from US embassy Hyderabad that her US visa is cancelled and if asked for more information, they advised your son(In USA) might know it. But I have not received communication from DHS or USCIS regarding this. Does anybody know what's going on here? is this a fraud? please advise.

Note that, she was here last year over six months for which I applied for an extension due to the pandemic and unavailable flight travels. At that time we did not receive any response, at the end of the extension period we got a request for biometrics. By that time, my mom already left US. I responded to the USCIS through her account online that she already left and could not attend biometrics, is it that affect? please advise.

Is there a way we can reach out to US embassy in Hyderabad through phone or email?

TIA.

Mee relative avadoo chesi untadu

9 hours ago, allushirish said:

Sorry to say but she will never visit US again and you will never visit India again, if you visit India even if you have GC it will be nullified and if happened to many folks before check Murthy law firm forum  

Are you serious ?

Hi Folks,

TIA.

Federal government lo makochina calls a etham memu inka andariki call cheskuntu mee visa lu cancel chesam Mee green card file dustbin lo esham ani cheppe process inka raledu bro! 
letter emaina ochinda neeku ? 
Written communication or online portal lo status is the only true status of your file /application!

• Haha 1

Check the status of extension application in my.uscis website if applied online. 
my MIL extension is still showing as pending after applying for extension in august last year. Fingerprints were given in September. You may call uscis as well

10 hours ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hi Folks,

TIA.

Why didnt you withdraw the application once your MOM left USA. That is the biggest mistake I think.

I would say contact consulate and a good attorney to see how we can handle this situation without further issues,

Want to follow this thread as many were in same boat. Parents left when flights opened and extension was automatically cancelled as they were not in country to attend biometrics.

I have a friend whose parents were in similar situation and their parents also reentered back to USA.

Not sure if this US embassy calling  are happening to everyone but will have to watch out now.

3 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Want to follow this thread as many were in same boat. Parents left when flights opened and extension was automatically cancelled as they were not in country to attend biometrics.

I have a friend whose parents were in similar situation and their parents also reentered back to USA.

Not sure if this US embassy calling  are happening to everyone but will have to watch out now.

Same situation ..

My parents were here and then filed extension but left before Biometrics was scheduled.. July 2020 apply cheste May 2021 lo Biometrics notice vachindil ..its like 10 months after extension was applied ..

My parents are back in USA now and I have filed for extension... Biometrics already scheduled for April...

Not sure if its being random cases...

12 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Same situation ..

My parents were here and then filed extension but left before Biometrics was scheduled.. July 2020 apply cheste May 2021 lo Biometrics notice vachindil ..its like 10 months after extension was applied ..

My parents are back in USA now and I have filed for extension... Biometrics already scheduled for April...

Not sure if its being random cases...

Great to hear some positive news from you buddy. I was concerned about this and dont want my mother to face hassle for applying visa again or explanations during reentry.

Thanks for the confirmation.

2 hours ago, Simple123 said:

Embassy can call you .. who said that no embassy can call you ? 

Nuvvu thopu ehe, embassy calling on phone that too to revoke visa 🤦‍♂️ Great saar, me lanti valu undali , thappu ledu 

may not be a spam call...I heard similar thing where parents left before biometrics and their son was notified that without biometrics, their visa will be canceled ani. Biometrics date ni postpone chepinchi, malli back US ki vallani thepinchi, bio aipoyyaka they went back to India.