Kcr  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Kcr

• Good
    • Bad
    • Ugly
    • I don't care

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2022 at 10:02 PM

Who cares? He’s fighting against the mighty Gujju lobby NaMo and Oorapandi Amit Shah for the farmers of Telangana… So he’s good to us…Better than CMs who lost their spine and bent before Gujju mafia…

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Who cares? He’s fighting against the mighty Gujju lobby NaMo and Oorapandi Amit Shah for the farmers of Telangana… So he’s good to us…Better than CMs who lost their spine and bent before Gujju mafia…

He is unpredictable

ippudu fight chesina vallatone repu kalisipothadu like many other politicians

politicians lo good bad vetakadam waste

all are opportunists 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, AWS said:

He is unpredictable

ippudu fight chesina vallatone repu kalisipothadu like many other politicians

politicians lo good bad vetakadam waste

all are opportunists 

I agree, at least KCR is doing good for his farmers even while doing his politics..

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

I agree, at least KCR is doing good for his farmers even while doing his politics..

antha good ame chesadu bro

farmers & students ni m@ddalo kalputundu

Same Tamil Nadu template idi. Ekkada ye problem vachina Central Govt account lo vesestaru, konchem manchi jarigina state Govt account lo padutundi. Asalu AP ki ee tensions levu. Chakkaga devudi palana sagutundi.

8 hours ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Farmers ki evaru cheyalenanthaga kcr chesindu. With Mission Kakatiya, ground water levels increased, with Kaleshwaram project at least 2 old districts got water, with Check dams everywhere, again water availability and ground water levels increased, with Raithubandhu, farm input of 10K per acre is being given to the farmers, with Raithubheema 5 lakh rupees for farmers was being given for accidental death. Today in Telangana every nook and corner of the state land prices increased exponentially. You won’t get land less than 15-20 lakhs per acre except in Adilabad district.  Who did these all to the farmers in india ? 

Real estate prices increased in most places in the world. That's due to macro level changes.

Ground water level.. rain God is happy for last few years. Similar to 90s.  

Agree with Raithu Bhandu. That's a boost for farmers. Onus is on farmers to use it wisely. Insurance.. good to have.. 

Drinking water? Most people are still buying bottled water or have RO at home. Neutral. 

Lift irrigation projects..I don't have enough knowledge.

Probably Bad part from general public view is

corruption,

intent,

unethical

Family first approach.

Use of police as private army

Kcr,ktr respect telsina family....maavallki(caste) manchi respect istharu..4 sarlu ma community meetings ki vacharu even though we are settler caste in telangana ,ktr 3 times kcr once.. mavallu chepina panulo vallu priority basis ga konni chestunaru kuda ...so there is no reason to hate the ...ktr ki mavallu friends circle kuda undi...

. Unlike jaggad ...in ap ,they are good...

I wish them all the best in life.   I don't want to comment on their ruling ,it's for Telangana public to decide. 

Even though i am bhakt and supporter of yogi and shah....kcr has special place in our people ... 

@Jobsforeveryone @hyperbole and other pink party supporters....i took a stand not to bash....trs since a long time

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Please dont say he is good

all he is doing anything is with tax payers money not their own money so no need of judging good or bad, all they are doing their job as elected persons  

as voters we have only right to criticize them if they are not upto our expectations 

Again i am saying politicians doing anything also just for vote politics

cbn giving pasupu kumukuma

or

jagan giving chikki cover

or

kcr giving raithu bandhu

or

modi giving free vaccine  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, AWS said:

Please dont say he is good

all he is doing anything is with tax payers money not their own money so no need of judging good or bad, all they are doing their job as elected persons  

as voters we have only right to criticize them if they are not upto our expectations 

Again i am saying politicians doing anything also just for vote politics

cbn giving pasupu kumukuma

or

jagan giving chikki cover

or

kcr giving raithu bandhu

or

modi giving free vaccine  

+1. It's the public money. 

Money distribution should be the last option.

First should be to build infra and improve services to all