Kcr  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Kcr

• Good
    • Bad
    • Ugly
    • I don't care

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2022 at 10:02 PM

9 hours ago, Gcp said:

Real estate prices increased in most places in the world. That's due to macro level changes.

Ground water level.. rain God is happy for last few years. Similar to 90s.  

Agree with Raithu Bhandu. That's a boost for farmers. Onus is on farmers to use it wisely. Insurance.. good to have.. 

Drinking water? Most people are still buying bottled water or have RO at home. Neutral. 

Lift irrigation projects..I don't have enough knowledge.

Probably Bad part from general public view is

corruption,

intent,

unethical

Family first approach.

Use of police as private army

Real estate prices when you compare Telangana to any other state or city in india, you won’t say this bro. My land which I got in 2017 near Shankarpally went up 1500% in 4 years. Likewise many properties all the way upto Karnataka, Maharashtra borders went upto 1000% at least in last 3-4 years. 

I agree rains were good which also helped the ground water to go up along with irrigation projects, canals and check dams.

Drinking water, I agree most of the people still use RO units in towns and cities, but in villages it’s still Mission Bhageeratha water. 

In Corruption, Telangana is not an exception, but I can say it’s much better when it comes to few things like land registration (Dharani completely erased corruption with PPBs being sent directly to the home), Building approvals in towns (again no corruption with the implementation of B-pass)

Family first (barring Santhosh Rao, KTR, Harish and Kavitha proved their worth in Telangana movement and they are not like leaders who were forcefully sent into politics, for example, KTR in 2009 elections won with 118 votes and the same KTR in 2018 elections won with 89,000 votes majority. I don’t even want to mention Harish Rao (as his majority is a state record).

Using police as private army is a wrong statement (many states now have hired police in thousands in the last few years). This same police was the reason for peace and harmony in Hyd and Telangana in the last 10 years.