Rrr mundhu release ayyi manchi pani chesada?

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

bro...who doesn't copy?? some very good top movies sometimes doesn't make sense but we still enjoy...let's take Avatar movie..maa gym lo unde tanning bed lanti box type lo aa actors ni pandabedithe, they become like aliens anta...it doesn't even make sense in real life but people still watch because it is interesting...Rajamouli is trying little different than other directors and he is tasting success and also he is creating a path for many young directors to experiment high budget movies....for me, these kind of movies are far better than the movies where the heroes hit the boddu of the heroines with fruits...

I personally love to see the acting of actors bro...Jr NTR acted so well that I have seen my own family members, who are mexicans, became so emotional and started crying...even while on our way home, they all were just talking about the characters and cried again when we were talking about komaram bheemudo song...

Avatar tho compare chesey range kadu le RRR. 

Koncham trying different ento  cheppu. Everyone copies. RM grand scale lo copying since producers funding it. Different emi undi denilo? 

Bahubali ee bokka first but pan india ani  leperu. So let's say it is a hit, ee RRR pedda  bo but luckily made money.. Pebby ki  bahubali  hit ellago.. Sahoo  pedda  bo but luckily made money.. next Peddy  RS pedda bokka and lost money too.. Same trend tho RM next movie testey  loss guarantee..

NTR one of the best actors for TFI before this movie too.. A song and scene ee silly and senseless . Ani rojulu  aa papa gurinchie calm ga untadu  and sudden ga kneel antey  G lo  pavursham  ochuinda?? Let's say they break his legs.. end of story for him/girl.. malli road pakkana plants vethuko kovadam ee.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kakynada said:

G lo vellu petti mari 10ginchukutunaav kada.. how old re you 

Disgusting posts target reach ayinda paytm slave?? Poddunne duty ekkinattunav munda :giggle:

Going to bed see you in another banging :giggle:

3 minutes ago, BabuubaB said:

Disgusting posts target reach ayinda paytm slave?? Poddunne duty ekkinattunav munda :giggle:

Going to bed see you in another banging 

bangingi evvadiki iyindho ehtread choosthey telustadi :)

ellu ellu me pellani techuko .... intilo ladies ni kooda pedtharu kada ra me slavery bathukulu 

:giggle:

5 minutes ago, BabuubaB said:

Going to bed see you in another banging :giggle:

jklsouth-jkltelugu.gif

18 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Avatar tho compare chesey range kadu le RRR. 

Koncham trying different ento  cheppu. Everyone copies. RM grand scale lo copying since producers funding it. Different emi undi denilo? 

Bahubali ee bokka first but pan india ani  leperu. So let's say it is a hit, ee RRR pedda  bo but luckily made money.. Pebby ki  bahubali  hit ellago.. Sahoo  pedda  bo but luckily made money.. next Peddy  RS pedda bokka and lost money too.. Same trend tho RM next movie testey  loss guarantee..

NTR one of the best actors for TFI before this movie too.. A song and scene ee silly and senseless . Ani rojulu  aa papa gurinchie calm ga untadu  and sudden ga kneel antey  G lo  pavursham  ochuinda?? Let's say they break his legs.. end of story for him/girl.. malli road pakkana plants vethuko kovadam ee.. 

Bro...I didn't compare with Avatar...I just said that there is one thing in Avatar that doesn't makes sense but still people watched it because they liked it...I respect everyone's opinion and the same way my comment above was based on my perspective...some people might agree to mine and some may not bro...I enjoyed the movie because I liked the backdrop of 1920s and also the acting of NTR along with RC...

Nepotism kids movie vs self made actor movie@3$%

charan role bunny cheyyagaladu, mb,VD ila evarayina cheyagalaru… Tarak role konchem kashtam kani … Rajamouli chepisthadu

kani ROCKY bhai laga yash thappa evadu cheyyaledu…  

12 hours ago, Shameless said:

ohh-vammo.gif...definite ga same talk occhedhi bro...you will again listen the same like RRR is better than KGF-2...I am not surprised at all bro...

end of the day, both are different products with different flavors...mature people will enjoy both the movies and stop comparing bro...

RRR bagundi comparatively