Rrr mundhu release ayyi manchi pani chesada?

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

ohh-vammo.gif...definite ga same talk occhedhi bro...you will again listen the same like RRR is better than KGF-2...I am not surprised at all bro...

end of the day, both are different products with different flavors...mature people will enjoy both the movies and stop comparing bro...

problem is SSR should have not used 2 freedom fighters names and create some bullsh1t stiry bro. 

come on them freedom fighters deserve a respect, they're the reasons we are today right

Emina ante he says fictional, but uses real freedom fighters names, bhim and alluri 

Alluri never worked for bretesh, but SSR tana sollu story kosam he used and portrayed him in wrong way.. 

we all know what is Alluri role in independence, he stood right there and took those bullets right into his body, such a daring guy, here SSR in SSR show just for those weapons, he showed that he worked for them.. emina ante fictional... 

he could have NOT used them names, without their names cant he workout the movie bro, ?

Bhim - faught with nizams - in his so called fictional story he showed in fictional way, trying to fight with them bret for that lil girl... emina ante fictional bro.. how can he use bhim and alluri name and create his own story, just to make the movie business or movie hit...malla he showed the flag jal jungle jameen, asalu that flag has a very good history of you know any of our indian history and these fighters history... alanti valani he used for his own movie business. doesnt make any sense... 

gotta show some respect kadha bro. to these brave heroes, who are the reasons we are here in India. 

take it easy bro.. please dont use bad words or bully me like many others do here, :) of they dont like the debate. 

india-indian-flag.gif

• Upvote 1

Also movie ni movie laga choodandi, ane sollu dialigues not applicable to RRR, he used freedom fighter real name, but pronounce movie is fictional is utter bullshyt...jmo...

:)

3 hours ago, Shameless said:

ohh-vammo.gif...definite ga same talk occhedhi bro...you will again listen the same like RRR is better than KGF-2...I am not surprised at all bro...

end of the day, both are different products with different flavors...mature people will enjoy both the movies and stop comparing bro...

RRR bo bro. Rajmouli  vision ento.  Copy from other movies and paste in Indian movies? Same routine rodda  veskoni ochedu. Just imagine the same movie with Sunil and Ali. Flop  iyedi  Rajmouli  aina. 

NTR entry scene copy. Interval scene copy and super silly. Ram charan  entry scene copy. Shreya role complete remove chesina no difference to story. Alia edo petedu. 

Inka KGF2 chudale so can't compare.

KGF 2 tarvatha aithe inka manchi collections vachevi. Kashmir Files and RRR brought audiences back to theaters. Vaati valla KGF ki manchi profits vachayi. KGF last month release aithe entha hype unna intha manchi collections aithe vachevi kadu.

3 hours ago, Kakynada said:

problem is SSR should have not used 2 freedom fighters names and create some bullsh1t stiry bro. 

come on them freedom fighters deserve a respect, they're the reasons we are today right

Emina ante he says fictional, but uses real freedom fighters names, bhim and alluri 

Alluri never worked for bretesh, but SSR tana sollu story kosam he used and portrayed him in wrong way.. 

we all know what is Alluri role in independence, he stood right there and took those bullets right into his body, such a daring guy, here SSR in SSR show just for those weapons, he showed that he worked for them.. emina ante fictional... 

he could have NOT used them names, without their names cant he workout the movie bro, ?

Bhim - faught with nizams - in his so called fictional story he showed in fictional way, trying to fight with them bret for that lil girl... emina ante fictional bro.. how can he use bhim and alluri name and create his own story, just to make the movie business or movie hit...malla he showed the flag jal jungle jameen, asalu that flag has a very good history of you know any of our indian history and these fighters history... alanti valani he used for his own movie business. doesnt make any sense... 

gotta show some respect kadha bro. to these brave heroes, who are the reasons we are here in India. 

take it easy bro.. please dont use bad words or bully me like many others do here, :) of they dont like the debate. 

india-indian-flag.gif

Again crying baby on SSR

say KGF2 is good but compare and cry. Try to live life without crying 

3 hours ago, Kakynada said:

india-indian-flag.gif

Bro...I do understand what you said...Rajamouli himself said that there was some time period missing in both Alluri and Bhim's life and he used it to create his own story that might or might not have happened...and both Alluri and Bhim did something for a good purpose and they had to act based on the situation...most people enjoyed the movie bro...

Bro...you will never see any abusive words or bullying from me...I would really love to have a healthy debate than losing my temper...

18 minutes ago, signout said:

Again crying baby on SSR

say KGF2 is good but compare and cry. Try to live life without crying 

who the f are you to say that man... 

i didnt like the movie, i expressed my opinion bro... neekenti G noppi rajamoli ni ante,,.. ??? 

2 hours ago, pittagoda said:

RRR bo bro. Rajmouli  vision ento.  Copy from other movies and paste in Indian movies? Same routine rodda  veskoni ochedu. Just imagine the same movie with Sunil and Ali. Flop  iyedi  Rajmouli  aina. 

NTR entry scene copy. Interval scene copy and super silly. Ram charan  entry scene copy. Shreya role complete remove chesina no difference to story. Alia edo petedu. 

Inka KGF2 chudale so can't compare.

bro...who doesn't copy?? some very good top movies sometimes doesn't make sense but we still enjoy...let's take Avatar movie..maa gym lo unde tanning bed lanti box type lo aa actors ni pandabedithe, they become like aliens anta...it doesn't even make sense in real life but people still watch because it is interesting...Rajamouli is trying little different than other directors and he is tasting success and also he is creating a path for many young directors to experiment high budget movies....for me, these kind of movies are far better than the movies where the heroes hit the boddu of the heroines with fruits...

I personally love to see the acting of actors bro...Jr NTR acted so well that I have seen my own family members, who are mexicans, became so emotional and started crying...even while on our way home, they all were just talking about the characters and cried again when we were talking about komaram bheemudo song...

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

bro...who doesn't copy?? some very good top movies sometimes doesn't make sense but we still enjoy...let's take Avatar movie..maa gym lo unde tanning bed lanti box type lo aa actors ni pandabedithe, they become like aliens anta...it doesn't even make sense in real life but people still watch because it is interesting...Rajamouli is trying little different than other directors and he is tasting success and also he is creating a path for many young directors to experiment high budget movies....for me, these kind of movies are far better than the movies where the heroes hit the boddu of the heroines with fruits...

I personally love to see the acting of actors bro...Jr NTR acted so well that I have seen my own family members, who are mexicans, became so emotional and started crying...even while on our way home, they all were just talking about the characters and cried again when we were talking about komaram bheemudo song...

Ipude end chesa....gng home

Nallodu saavadengadu....evaro order chesina food tiskeltha blah blah ani. if they are not coming ani....

1 minute ago, Lovecrusader said:

Ipude end chesa....gng home

Nallodu saavadengadu....evaro order chesina food tiskeltha blah blah ani. if they are not coming ani....

koncham jagrattha...inka nighttime full ga dhigutharu ammailu...evaraina manchiga unte, patayinchuko...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Bro...I do understand what you said...Rajamouli himself said that there was some time period missing in both Alluri and Bhim's life and he used it to create his own story that might or might not have happened...and both Alluri and Bhim did something for a good purpose and they had to act based on the situation...most people enjoyed the movie bro...

Bro...you will never see any abusive words or bullying from me...I would really love to have a healthy debate than losing my temper...

Thanks bro.. ikkada pilla batcha gaalu immatured batcha galu ekkuva... if they dont like something we dont like anthe they will tag shyt... chadvukunna murku lanaza kodukulu, raja moli e movie ila freedom fighters use cheskuni movie cheyadam not only my opinion,, there are many youtube videos abut it bro... Bahubali baane teesady its fitctional, its a blockbuster hit that everyone knows, RRR also massive hit without a doubt, but naku nachaledu,,, ma friends lo evariki nachaledu...that doesnt mean its not a hit movie,,,i just expressed my opinion ani cheppanu clear ga... :)

coming to your point, Bhim - jal jangal zameen - is just not a regular slogan bro -- watch his old movies.. e movie lo they showed that flag which doesnt have any connect in the movie,, jal jameen jungle is something created by bhim fighting with nizams... just bhim choopincham kadha ani aa flag use chsedadu rajamouli saab.. i didnt like that 

same goes with alluri - back stab chesi bresters ki work chesela choopinchadu...intha avsarama... emin aante fictinal ante saripothunda.... i wil take one short film titled "raja mouli" and will show that he's druggisst, or a criminal...will he be okay with that...cards lo its just fictional ani vestam..but vadi peru marumogupoyela pan india level lo vestham... will that do.. ? ask this q to rajamouli saab bro...  :)