Rrr mundhu release ayyi manchi pani chesada?

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

4 hours ago, Kakynada said:

Also movie ni movie laga choodandi, ane sollu dialigues not applicable to RRR, he used freedom fighter real name, but pronounce movie is fictional is utter bullshyt...jmo...

:)

idiseyy ra abbi thega peel avtunnav 

3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

idiseyy ra abbi thega peel avtunnav 

yes feel avtham man, that was my opinion expressed..i love my country...  :)

edo na opinion express chesina,, enduku ra babu raja moli gan ante drawker chinchukuntunaru ikkada antha,,, ademanna ikkadola chuttama endi ... e nepotism varsathavam batch ekkuva la unnaru anna eeda...

5 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

yes feel avtham man, that was my opinion expressed..i love my country...  :)

edo na opinion express chesina,, enduku ra babu raja moli gan ante drawker chinchukuntunaru ikkada antha,,, ademanna ikkadola chuttama endi ... e nepotism varsathavam batch ekkuva la unnaru anna eeda...

Then I can say you are non nepotism batch 🤣

correcte bayya anduke first nunchi he told its fictional what’s wrong with the it ? At the end they are all for india. 

ila bokkalu vethike badulu mana telugu  cinema gurinchi koncham manchiga cheppu other state gallaki…saale south ante lekkane ledu aallaki 

8 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Then I can say you are non nepotism batch 🤣

correcte bayya anduke first nunchi he told its fictional what’s wrong with the it ? At the end they are all for india. 

ila bokkalu vethike badulu mana telugu  cinema gurinchi koncham manchiga cheppu other state gallaki…saale south ante lekkane ledu aallaki 

only complaining about this movie RRR,,, he could have used some other names anthe... btw i liked first half, second half nachaledu... Lite 

38 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

who the f are you to say that man... 

i didnt like the movie, i expressed my opinion bro... neekenti G noppi rajamoli ni ante,,.. ??? 

Frus@3$%tration  I am having fun 

6 hours ago, Shameless said:

ohh-vammo.gif...definite ga same talk occhedhi bro...you will again listen the same like RRR is better than KGF-2...I am not surprised at all bro...

end of the day, both are different products with different flavors...mature people will enjoy both the movies and stop comparing bro...

10000% correct both r good both r diff flavors comparison is worthless 

44 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

Thanks bro.. ikkada pilla batcha gaalu immatured batcha galu ekkuva... if they dont like something we dont like anthe they will tag shyt... chadvukunna murku lanaza kodukulu, raja moli e movie ila freedom fighters use cheskuni movie cheyadam not only my opinion,, there are many youtube videos abut it bro... Bahubali baane teesady its fitctional, its a blockbuster hit that everyone knows, RRR also massive hit without a doubt, but naku nachaledu,,, ma friends lo evariki nachaledu...that doesnt mean its not a hit movie,,,i just expressed my opinion ani cheppanu clear ga... :)

coming to your point, Bhim - jal jangal zameen - is just not a regular slogan bro -- watch his old movies.. e movie lo they showed that flag which doesnt have any connect in the movie,, jal jameen jungle is something created by bhim fighting with nizams... just bhim choopincham kadha ani aa flag use chsedadu rajamouli saab.. i didnt like that 

same goes with alluri - back stab chesi bresters ki work chesela choopinchadu...intha avsarama... emin aante fictinal ante saripothunda.... i wil take one short film titled "raja mouli" and will show that he's druggisst, or a criminal...will he be okay with that...cards lo its just fictional ani vestam..but vadi peru marumogupoyela pan india level lo vestham... will that do.. ? ask this q to rajamouli saab bro...  :)

bro...you have all the rights to share your opinion...you too have your points to defend your statements and I totally agree with you on that...there is nothing wrong in saying you didn't like the movie...I might have not seen the movie from your perspective...my perspective is little different bro...I didn't go to see the history of Alluri or Bheem but only to witness the taking of the movie and how NTR and RC acted...i do not know the history much about Alluri and Bheem, so I step back on making any comments bro...end of the day, those guys are making money and we all here in the DB are just arguing for things that would not even reach the eyes or ears of them...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

bro...you have all the rights to share your opinion...you too have your points to defend your statements and I totally agree with you on that...there is nothing wrong in saying you didn't like the movie...I might have not seen the movie from your perspective...my perspective is little different bro...I didn't go to see the history of Alluri or Bheem but only to witness the taking of the movie and how NTR and RC acted...i do not know the history much about Alluri and Bheem, so I step back on making any comments bro...end of the day, those guys are making money and we all here in the DB are just arguing for things that would not even reach the eyes or ears of them...

*=:

Thanks bro.. 

37 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

*=:

Thanks bro.. 

no problem bro...but again my comment for TS is just for the comparison between KGF-2 and RRR...I am not going in depth of RRR, Alluri, and Bhim...but overall as a movie since both have different storyline and characters, and no need any comparison...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

no problem bro...but again my comment for TS is just for the comparison between KGF-2 and RRR...I am not going in depth of RRR, Alluri, and Bhim...but overall as a movie since both have different storyline and characters, and no need any comparison...

he is a paytm slave brother

Entha mandi cheppina vaadiki ardam kaadu disgusting life eventhough he knew what he posting is shiaat he still posts to provoke others. Low level life disgusting batch

4 minutes ago, BabuubaB said:

Entha manditho 10ginchukuntav ra paytm slamjodoka

G lo vellu petti mari 10ginchukutunaav kada.. how old re you