H4 EAD help

manamthoupule

42 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Your application could be treated as abandoned and may be denied. Better not to travel.

Are you sure ? This is just H4 EAD standalone not H4.

7 minutes ago, Epic said:

This is another way

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?sroPageType=onpt&entryPoint=init

Expedite Request Denied, Now What?

If the expedite request is denied, individuals may submit an E-Request in limited situations. For example, an e-request may be submitted if a case is outside of the normal processing time. Once an e-request is submitted, USCIS will send an email to the email address provided with a request ID number and a date when a reply should be expected. USCIS does not always respond on time so it is advised to keep track of all efforts made by the Petitioner for the specific case.

I don't think this will work because processing times on USCIS website says 12 months

2 hours ago, manamthoupule said:

Applied for H4 EAD standalone and it's been 6 months. Recently requested for expedite request and got denied.

1) Any suggestions to expedite again ?

2) Also any info on when H4 EAD premium processing will be available ? Some online articles saying H4 EAD premium processing will not be available till 2025 ?

3) I'm planning for India trip. If I go out of country will that affect my H4 EAD processing ?

1) No, just keep trying call USCIS and expedite as you did - no guarantee, just try cheyadame...

2) No Premium processing for h4ead as of now.

3) Yes you can go to India, no worries while H4 ead in process. (H4 and H4EAD if you apply both at a time h4 will be abonded ayithadhi but H4 EAD picha lite you can go , i94 nothing to update after coming...Lots of ppl go while h4ead in processing , just go no issus at all)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ameriprise said:

1) No, just keep trying call USCIS and expedite as you did - no guarantee, just try cheyadame...

3) Yes you can go to India, no worries while H4 ead in process. (H4 and H4EAD if you apply both at a time h4 will be abonded ayithadhi but H4 EAD picha lite you can go , i94 nothing to update after coming...Lots of ppl go while h4ead in processing , just go no issus at all)

Thank you.

1 hour ago, manamthoupule said:

Thank you.

1 hour ago, ameriprise said:

I read somewhere that - its better to send recent i94 and new i539/H1 approval notice & visa copies if any along with a copy of H4 EAD ack notice paper. I'm going to send these next month once my spouse return US, went to India last month. 

Applied H4EAD in Nov 1st week.. Starts with WAC..California center anukunta. As of today, status shows same as Application received.

15 minutes ago, San_K said:

I read somewhere that - its better to send recent i94 and new i539/H1 approval notice & visa copies if any along with a copy of H4 EAD ack notice paper. I'm going to send these next month once my spouse return US, went to India last month. 

Applied H4EAD in Nov 1st week.. Starts with WAC..California center anukunta. As of today, status shows same as Application received.

My wife applied with previous EAD paper that had the card stick to it. That paper has bar codes of receipt number and EAD number. It pretty much speed up the process. She got hers in 2 months. Its a stand alone EAD app though.

5 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

My wife applied with previous EAD paper that had the card stick to it. That paper has bar codes of receipt number and EAD number. It pretty much speed up the process. She got hers in 2 months. Its a stand alone EAD app though.

Ardam kaledu... You are saying.. You sent the application with H4EAD approval with Original Card attached to it ?? .. Am i understanding it right ..5gavml.gif

26 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Ok. Ours is 1st time EAD, standalone when it was applied. Recent ga job changed.. So got new i539 for spouse. 

19 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ardam kaledu... You are saying.. You sent the application with H4EAD approval with Original Card attached to it ?? .. Am i understanding it right ..5gavml.gif

No...The paper to which the EAD card is attached...read that paper if you still have it.

Wht is ur definition of "H4EAD Approval"? Is it the approval notice that will be sent separately from EAD card?

5 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

No...The paper to which the EAD card is attached...read that paper if you still have it.

Wht is ur definition of "H4EAD Approval"? Is it the approval notice that will be sent separately from EAD card?

Naa situation kaadu... na colleague family ki kosam information finding... So will convey this to her...5gavml.gif

20 minutes ago, San_K said:

Ok. Ours is 1st time EAD, standalone when it was applied. Recent ga job changed.. So got new i539 for spouse. 

1st time EAD aithe time padthundi even if they are stand alone. There could be additional steps to verify for initial EADs.

• Upvote 1

Today my case status updated to "New Card Is Being Produced". But I'm going to India tomorrow. Will it cause any issues? Can someone please confirm ?