Chinni Trailer: Keerthy Suresh Stuns As A Ruthless Serial Killer

Anta Assamey

39 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Fav meme

5-A72645-A-8439-4253-8-EFB-92-D3766-E570

Idhi highlight… adento pandemic time lo eme movies ee OTT release ayyayu so sachinattu choodalsi vachindi 

7 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Idhi highlight… adento pandemic time lo eme movies ee OTT release ayyayu so sachinattu choodalsi vachindi 

I see a pattern. She is picking all female oriented scripts but picking the worst ones.

• Upvote 1

Worst script selection. Sai Pallavi ni choosi nerchukovali female characters strong ga unna scripts teesukuntundi at the same time commercial scripts e teesukuntundi. Eeme ni upcoming directors andaru guinea pig la vadatharu anukunta

23 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Worst script selection. Sai Pallavi ni choosi nerchukovali female characters strong ga unna scripts teesukuntundi at the same time commercial scripts e teesukuntundi. Eeme ni upcoming directors andaru guinea pig la vadatharu anukunta

manchi writers aey leru first. ela strong scripts untaay? pure luck script selection. Sai Pallavi movies choodale, but shekhar kammula movies ni nuvvu refer chesav ante, he's not a good director. edho alaa aadesthaay. anthey.

female characters strong ante, last ga I remember is Pelli Choopulu.

ee current movie 'Chinni' edho... its made by the same guy who made the movie 'Rocky' released a few months ago. He actually casted Nayantara for that movie (again someone who goes on a killing rampage)... but since Nayantara was not able to set aside dates for it, she produced the movie and they casted another barely known actor in it.

I don't know how good the movie was, but the trailer was top class. Ee trailer kooda inchu minchu same adhey laaga undhi, but lacks the punch of his previous movie trailer.

9 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

his previous movie trailer.. superb if you understand what he's saying in the background.

13 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

:giggle:

These are the kind of movies RGV wants to make, but lacks the talent to do so

unfortunately blind fans like @hunkyfunky2 boost that asshole enough for him to not have the shame to shut up ever since he ran out of ideas.

may be its like Tamil John Wick or something. a boring pretentious, overstylized crap version of John Wick.

I don't have the patience to watch movies anyway.

2 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

I see a pattern. She is picking all female oriented scripts but picking the worst ones.

Some times , mahanati kind of movies are curse for heroines...

Need proper planning ...

An absolute loser , disgrace person lurking in this thread has all the time in the world to write pages and pages of crap ( without watching them ) , but says no time to watch😃

Guess who that is? 

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Yes and I'm fan of her. Unfortunately, Sai pallavi has no work for last one year... shocking but true.