When can india end sound pollution caused by temples, churches, mosques every day?

DesiPokiri

• DesiPokiri changed the title to When can india end sound pollution caused by temples, churches, mosques every day?
13 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Loudspeakers esi poddhu Poddhunne bakthi patalu, yesvartha, alla antu savagodatha untaru. Basic sense ledha ee idiots ki

Omkaram is what you hear in deep space and nasa confirmed, with Vedic mantra your physical and mental health will improve not like allahu and yesuvartha… ban only those two 

• Haha 2

why do you care? do you plan to live in India

can you just stfu about  what you prefer... don't let the measly sh1t you make from your day job pretend like you own everything and everybody.

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Omkaram is what you hear in deep space and nasa confirmed, with Vedic mantra your physical and mental health will improve not like allahu and yesuvartha… ban only those two 

Okay one can go inside their homes and listen to whatever they want, just don’t create sound pollution , even animals in wild live peacefully 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

why do you care? do you plan to live in India

can you just stfu about  what you prefer... don't let the measly sh1t you make from your day job pretend like you own everything and everybody.

Yes I plan to live in india when my goal is achieved

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Yes I plan to live in india when my goal is achieved

you can make your neighbourhood temple/mosque stop advertising their prayers after you move then.

this is the kind of sh1t that is unimportant to the vast majority. people just don't give a fcuk about this.

20 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Loudspeakers esi poddhu Poddhunne bakthi patalu, yesvartha, alla antu savagodatha untaru. Basic sense ledha ee idiots ki

tomorrow baa...48.gif

the thing about this db is..

everyone - Hyderabadis, Telangana assholes, andhra assholes, everyone posts like they are better than everyone else.. are you guys all zamindari trash or something? ekkadnundi osthondi ra meeku intha pogaru.

and then they have a problem with me pretending like I'm better than you all. Its so easy to be better than you all ra.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you can make your neighbourhood temple/mosque stop advertising their prayers after you move then.

this is the kind of sh1t that is unimportant to the vast majority. people just don't give a fcuk about this.

But I hate sound pollution in india more than air pollution so matters a lot to me