South facing home enta takkuvaki vaste konochhu

manadonga

2 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Aggravated Health issues are the consequences of the past health . In fact aa intlo ki Vellaka avanni bayata padday so that you could address and get proper health care ! 
facing of the house has nothing to do with it bro. 
chala mandi ni ilanti vi chupettey bhayapedthunnaru.

Relationship issues, finances issues , health issues anevi mana house facing meeda depend avvavu. A facing lo ayina ivi untay ! 

Those are cerainly not aggrevated health issues buddy... I told you i had also no such feel about these before but when bore the brunt of it it starts pinching you..

1 hour ago, Kool_SRG said:

Those are cerainly not aggrevated health issues buddy... I told you i had also no such feel about these before but when bore the brunt of it it starts pinching you..

Understand what you might have gone through. Hope everything is okay now !

17 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

Understand what you might have gone through. Hope everything is okay now !

We have moved out its bit now.. Such issues usually drain you mentally.

15 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

We have moved out its bit now.. Such issues usually drain you mentally.

Yeah… I understand.  but also focus on your overall things that you might be ignoring . 

• 5 months later...

I have lived most of my childhood in south facing. I came in 2000 to USA, my brother is doctor in cardiology(Ph d from NIMS) has his own clinic, and my younger brother did his masters and works here in USA.

After 20 years in south facing house, since 2000, my parents moved to West facing house, and still happy and living fine.

Vaasthu is all in your mind, ignore it, and you will be happy.. I never understood why people give so much importance to it..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Complex said:

same to same.

Most of communities with good schools in dallas lo leftovers are south facing. Desi's are not dheking them %$#$

I personally wouldn't mind buying, if the price also is low.

24 minutes ago, soldier said:

Is south facing bad? 

Antaru bad ani but naaku telisina vallu south facing konnaru, antha Manchi jarigindi no issues in terms of heath or wealth, in fact more prosperity