PIN this - USCIS Increases Automatic Extension Period of Work Permits for Certain Applicants

allushirish

• allushirish changed the title to PIN this - USCIS Increases Automatic Extension Period of Work Permits for Certain Applicants
2 hours ago, allushirish said:

then what ?

Thread padindi ... PIN cheyaru antunanu as it is not an important ongoing thing ani antunanu...47osjd.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Thread padindi ... PIN cheyaru antunanu as it is not an important ongoing thing ani antunanu...47osjd.gif

Ok

i got the answer GC EAD also eligible.

• Be within one of these eligibility categories that qualify for the automatic extension: A03, A05, A07, A08, A10, A17*, A18*, C08, C09, C10, C16, C20, C22, C24, C26*, C31, and A12 or C19. The eligible categories are published on the USCIS Automatic EAD Extension page. Some category codes on the EAD may include the letter ‘P’ such as C09P. Employers should disregard the letter ‘P’ when comparing the category code on the EAD with the category code on the Form I-797C, Notice of Action. *Only certain employees who file a Form I-765 renewal application within categories A17, A18, and C26 are eligible for an automatic extension. See A17, A18, and C26 guidance below.

https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/form-i-9-resources/handbook-for-employers-m-274/40-completing-section-2-of-form-i-9/44-automatic-extensions-of-employment-authorization-andor-employment-authorization-documents-eads-in

7 minutes ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

GC ead kooda vunda ee list lo? 

and how many days it valid after expiry? 

as per my EAD , my category is  C09P