Run flat tyres

coffee

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Us lo tire puncture avvadam very rare.. i had just once. Geico odiki call chesthey vachi backup donut tire fix chesadu. Velli fix cheyinchukunna.

500 per tire not worth

bro telsa new crappy design tires (lopala foam based) aite inka biscuit , changed 3 tires.

4 hours ago, hyperbole said:

You can buy life time insurance at discount tires/amaricas tires/tire rack even if you didn’t buy tites from them. Everytime I got a new car I had bought insurance from them, they charge some $30 per tire

But these tires are run flat tires..they can't be fixed..once flat..500$ bokka

3 hours ago, Rone123 said:

But why is it $500 ? I got pirelli $200 each 

Are they run flat tires..these run flat tires are expensive and need replacement..can't be puncture fixed.. 500$ each ..

Typically, Run Flat Tires cost about $200-$500 per tire for a passenger vehicle, or about 50-200 percent more than standard tires. The best benefit when it comes to cost comes from the fact that these tires can outlast several tire changes. It remains affixed to the wheel within the tire

2 hours ago, coffee said:

Are they run flat tires..these run flat tires are expensive and need replacement..can't be puncture fixed.. 500$ each ..

Typically, Run Flat Tires cost about $200-$500 per tire for a passenger vehicle, or about 50-200 percent more than standard tires. The best benefit when it comes to cost comes from the fact that these tires can outlast several tire changes. It remains affixed to the wheel within the tire

Bull @@&$$#+- 

this is a joke... They don't last longer than any normal tires and they aren't affixed to wheel

8 hours ago, coffee said:

Does your car have run flat tyres... With no spare tire ? And runs after they go flat.

They need replacement every time you get a flat tire ... :(

they are expensive and costs around 500$ to replace.

Costs a damn but saves lives on fast roads