Dubai transit visa

Allarinaresh10

Yep I was able to attach dubai connect right after I booked tickets..since we are 4 ppl they also gave 2 rooms plus airport transit attached as well u can book this emirates website itself for my summer travell all I made sure there is 24 hrs gap in my iternary while coming back from India to usa..in dubai

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allarinaresh10

• quickgun_murugun

• Shameless

• hunkyfunky2

12 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Best connection which exceeds 10 hours... If you choose a cheaper flight with longer layover they don't offer anything.  

idi correct. i faced it personally in 2018. at the time of booking if shorter connection flights available. but still if you book longer layover, they wont give anything. 

4 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Correct. Cheaper or expensive doesn’t matter.

layover 10 hours undali

cost of ticket more than 1k or close undali

this is what I heard. 

Yes,.price changes but lower / cheaper classes of tickets aren't qualified 

16 hours ago, Shameless said:

more than 8 hours layover time unte, free visa and hotel bro...check that with the airline..

Avi ayyaka malli RTPCR chepichukovala ? Coz you travelled outside ? 

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Yep I was able to attach dubai connect right after I booked tickets..since we are 4 ppl they also gave 2 rooms plus airport transit attached as well u can book this emirates website itself for my summer travell all I made sure there is 24 hrs gap in my iternary while coming back from India to usa..in dubai

Did you have to take RTPCR coz you stepped out ? 

15 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Bros I am eligible for Dubai connect. Called customer representatives and able to confirm hotel, meal, shuttle for my ticket. 

problem entante… my kids passport is expiring in 5 months. Anduke transit visa raademo ani antunnaru…. So question is did anyone travel or able to get transit visa with passport validity less than 6 months. 

uae immigration site says 3 months where as emirites people says 6 months. 

Usually 6 months antaru but ichestaru US citizens or GC holders ki

8 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Link?

this is what I was reading 

https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/visiting-and-exploring-the-uae/transit-visa

Duration of transit visa

Transit visa is issued either for 48 hours or for 96 hours. Please note that once a 48 hours visa is issued, it cannot be extended to 96 hours.

Transit visas for 48 hours

Transit visas for 48 hours are issued free of charge to passengers transiting through the UAE’s airports. You need to apply for the visa in advance through a UAE-based airline. This visa is not extendable, nor renewable. The validity of the visa is 48 hours from entry into the UAE, and you must leave the UAE within 48 hours from arrival.

To get a transit visa, you must have:

• a passport or travel document with a minimum validity of three months
  • a photo of self against a white background
  • an onward ticket booking to a 3rd destination, other than the one you are coming from.

Transit visas for 96 hours

Transit visas for 96 hours are issued against a fee of AED 50 to passengers transiting through the UAE’s airports. You need to apply for the visa in advance through a UAE-based airline. This visa is not extendable, nor renewable. The validity of the visa is 96 hours from entry into the UAE, and you must leave the UAE within 96 hours from arrival.

To get a transit visa, you must have:

• a passport or travel document with a minimum validity of six months
  • a photo of self against a white background
  • an onward ticket booking to a 3rd destination, other than the one you are coming from.

https://www.etihad.com/en-us/fly-etihad/visas

45 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Avi ayyaka malli RTPCR chepichukovala ? Coz you travelled outside ? 

My trip was pre-COVID bro..

4 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Asalu emirates lo now rtpcr concept ledu anukunta just upload vaccination card..this is what I heard from recent travelles..my trip is in a month ..I have not traveled yet..

7 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Asalu emirates lo now rtpcr concept ledu anukunta just upload vaccination card..this is what I heard from recent travelles..my trip is in a month ..I have not traveled yet..

IND To USA ??? 

US to Ind ayithey avasaram lekundey. But there is no clarity about Ind to US 

16 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

13 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

2 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

IND To USA ??? 

8 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

IND To USA ??? 

Ind to us pcr test is mandatory. 

if we go out of transit and visit Dubai while connecting to us flight we need to test again and it’s free ani representative told.

42 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Ind to us pcr test is mandatory. 

if we go out of transit and visit Dubai while connecting to us flight we need to test again and it’s free ani representative told.

Avuna?