I-140 question

SardarGabbarSingh

Hi, my GC priority date is in January 28th 2015 and  my i-140 was approved with my old employer. Recently I had to change my employer and did not file my perm Labor, but USCIS current filing date is at Dec 1st 2014. 

can anyone please tell me why are my options once my filling date gets current(January 28th 2015)?

i would really appreciate all the responses.

Thanks !!

1 minute ago, SardarGabbarSingh said:

Hi, my GC priority date is in January 28th 2015 and  my i-140 was approved with my old employer. Recently I had to change my employer and did not file my perm Labor, but USCIS current filing date is at Dec 1st 2014. 

can anyone please tell me why are my options once my filling date gets current(January 28th 2015)?

Thanks !!

ventane nee current employer tho PERM start cheyinchu bhayya...risk endhuku..

13 minutes ago, Shameless said:

ventane nee current employer tho PERM start cheyinchu bhayya...risk endhuku..

Min 1yr pattidi aa process

2 minutes ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Min 1yr pattidi aa process

either he has to go back with his old employer before his priority becomes current or need to get his I140 approved through his current employer..

1 hour ago, SardarGabbarSingh said:

Thanks !!

Go to old employer only option bro 

If possible, go to your old employer.. do it immediately… don’t file new I140 and labor.. it takes too long and the dates may go back in October… once you apply, you will definitely get at least EAD 

One of my friends attorney said that the dates might go back in October and whoever got only EAD’s will have to wait longer (like the 2009/2010 batch) to get their GC’s.. not sure whether his prediction will come true or not..