I-140 question

SardarGabbarSingh

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

If possible, go to your old employer.. do it immediately… don’t file new I140 and labor.. it takes too long and the dates may go back in October… once you apply, you will definitely get at least EAD 

One of my friends attorney said that the dates might go back in October and whoever got only EAD’s will have to wait longer (like the 2009/2010 batch) to get their GC’s.. not sure whether his prediction will come true or not.. 

2017 dates kuda current avthai antunte nuvvu retrogress antaav enti bro

1 minute ago, TrishaManiac said:

2017 dates kuda current avthai antunte nuvvu retrogress antaav enti bro

2017 current aa?? Oh my balio!!!

35 minutes ago, allushirish said:

Go to old employer only option bro 

without going to old employer any options for processing  GC ?

33 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

If possible, go to your old employer.. do it immediately… don’t file new I140 and labor.. it takes too long and the dates may go back in October… once you apply, you will definitely get at least EAD 

One of my friends attorney said that the dates might go back in October and whoever got only EAD’s will have to wait longer (like the 2009/2010 batch) to get their GC’s.. not sure whether his prediction will come true or not.. 

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

If he has good relationship with the old employer, I think they can file his i485 without working for them… but why will they apply for him without any benefit to the employer?? 

@csrcsr is our DB’s immigration legend… Anna, please help

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

If he has good relationship with the old employer, I think they can file his i485 without working for them… but why will they apply for him without any benefit to the employer?? 

@csrcsr is our DB’s immigration legend… Anna, please help

My friend got it bro without joining yes you can without joining but if u work with them case will be more stronger , my find got without interviee bro

Legend kasdu bro celebrity I am mohan babu fan rofl

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

My friend got it bro without joining yes you can without joining but if u work with them case will be more stronger , my find got without interviee bro

Legend kasdu bro celebrity I am mohan babu fan rofl

I will DM you

I need to take inspiration from your friend

If he is moved to old employer and apply for EAD, how long do he needs to stay with old employer? Like EAD processing is taking more than an year  in few cases.

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

It will work bro 4 minths lo vachestubdi

meefrnd old employer ki dabbulu entha ichado adi kuda cheppu

11 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

meefrnd old employer ki dabbulu entha ichado adi kuda cheppu

He dealt in other way bro he is doing so.e services like training opts helping get them job plus paid all the fee by him self

• Upvote 1

Oka question- ippudu manodu old employer ki vellalka new employer tho process start ayyi aa 140 vachesariki dec 2023 ayyindi anukundam. Ee yr lo ead date vachi and on a positive note next yr final action date kooda vasthe 485 and gc kalipi apply cheyocha?