How many of you keep in touch with cousins

Pandubabu

Inka relatives ki , cousins ki monthly call chese manchi alavatu evarikaina undha ?

I talk with my friends in india once in 2-3 months , once a week with parents.  Once a year with other relatives. 

• Pandubabu changed the title to How many of you keep in touch with cousins
12 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Inka relatives ki , cousins ki monthly call chese manchi alavatu evarikaina undha ?

I talk with my friends in india once in 2-3 months , once a week with parents.  Once a year with other relatives. 

Once a week with parents ah chala gyap undhi

3 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Once a week with parents ah chala gyap undhi

May be once in 4 days as my parents want to talk with my toddler . Marriage mundhu once a week ee. I dont have anything to ask except if they are doing food health wise , finances wise . Doesnot go more than 5-10 mins .may be once a month , I will speak for little longer so that they open up about concerns  if they have any 

• Upvote 1

cousin badcows never understand US. they are always like arey akkada coffee 10 dollars aa..or nee house enni lakh dollars...or range rover eppudu kontunnav...one g2g when you go...you dont own them any...they dont own you...cousins in india are always having a separate groups excluding NRI cousins and they be in touch there...and the main group is only for happy birthday happy ugadi...

Phone calls kadu kada family WhatsApp group la msg. La ki kuda reply lu ivva :giggle:

Only few pilla kayalu long distance relatives will come regular to my house 

Ee madya sitting lu Baga perugutunai 

19 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

Lowda fook cousins want money$$ only lanjes 

i say hi and then say bengay on whatsapp

cc @allushirish

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

Phone calls kadu kada family WhatsApp group la msg. La ki kuda reply lu ivva :giggle:

Only few pilla kayalu long distance relatives will come regular to my house 

Ee madya sitting lu Baga perugutunai 

If they ask money$$ guvva lo tantha bengay ba 

Warning u in advance cc @allushirish

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

Relatives and cousins have gone out of contact long back….will call parents weekly twice  …most friends are still in touch …will call once every 1-2 months