3 hours ago, coffee said:

And this vehicle is 39,000$ to begin with which is a great deal

No way it's going to start at that price, wait till you get close to release

4 hours ago, coffee said:

And this vehicle is 39,000$ to begin with which is a great deal

Raaja 79k varaku potadi anta EV and after adding features 

10 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

No way it's going to start at that price, wait till you get close to release

It will... Ford is developing EV for long time but they never found market for it..it is not like they don't have manufacturing power to release it..  

I have seen their ev truck back in 2011 in testing phase.

7 hours ago, coffee said:

It will... Ford is developing EV for long time but they never found market for it..it is not like they don't have manufacturing power to release it..  

No one has batter capacity like Tesla has (even they are struggling) and no one has 

1. software - full integrated experience. Ford is trying to solve with google help, but that is delayed 

2. hardware - everyone else ourtsources and we all have seen what happened in last 2 years. 

3. full dealership experience - Apple/Tesla are right - dealerships are always there to screw with consumer and adds 5 to 15% of total cost. 

4. Most importantly, manage high capacities safely.... every other manufacturer is scared - just see GM , Porsche batter recalls. 

7 hours ago, coffee said:

They never found a market ? its a joke  - they never released a full EV till date. not even a test vehicle like GM did. 
GM had a killer product in their had - Bolt - with its pricing and features it can easily win the market. They scrwed it up big time -starting with making it ugly and all the way to battery issues. 

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

They never found a market ? its a joke  - they never released a full EV till date. not even a test vehicle like GM did. 
GM had a killer product in their had - Bolt - with its pricing and features it can easily win the market. They scrwed it up big time -starting with making it ugly and all the way to battery issues. 

I am talking about EV trucks ..not regular sedans ... They have ford cmax released long time ago but it was expensive than leaf , didn't survive..

Just now, coffee said:

I am talking about EV trucks ..not regular sedans ... They have ford cmax released long time ago but it was expensive than leaf , didn't survive..

I agree that Ford is in best possible scenario to catch up in truck segment - they have a loyal and highly successful truck segment - that too highly profitable ... Just swap engine with battery and win - on paper. 

however, they still need to overcome 4 issues that are against them ...not easy. 

We are not even talking about FSD -