In a talk CRAIG FEDERIGHI, Apple Senior Vice President of Software Engineering, reporting to CEO Tim Cook, said some of his MOST INVENTIVE WORK was done REMOTELY away from Cali, while SKIING in COLORADO | "Sometimes Inspiration Comes in Strange Places"

Golwalkar

• Golwalkar changed the title to In a talk CRAIG FEDERIGHI, Apple Senior Vice President of Software Engineering, reporting to CEO Tim Cook, said some of his MOST INVENTIVE WORK was done REMOTELY away from Cali, while SKIING in COLORADO | "Sometimes Inspiration Comes in Strange Places"

Rules for thee and not for me

A phrase use to denote that a person is trying to make others follow rules without having to follow them themselves.

Jane apparently has a rules for thee and not for me type of logic regarding her staff f*cking the retards in her group home because she's trying to bully me into following the rules why simultaneously protect Kendra from having to follow them.

Kendra complains about me not doing my job but she's f*cking the retard and only works if I leave it all my work for the child murderer. Rules for thee and not for me I guess.