Aadar Card for NRI’s

andhracrazystar

Hello All,

Did anyone tried to get Aadar Card after getting citizenship? Case of No valid Indian Passport ? My brother is travel to India and wanted to get Aadar card this time. Can you please advise on the options ?

Thanks in advance 

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

As per the rules, he is not qualified. rules pakkana pedithey driver's license of bank account vunda?

as per the norms rohingyas and bangladeshis wanly qualify

5 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Hello All,

Did anyone tried to get Aadar Card after getting citizenship? Case of No valid Indian Passport ? My brother is travel to India and wanted to get Aadar card this time. Can you please advise on the options ?

Thanks in advance 

Yes istaru , just pp teeskoni potey chalu. address proof no need

6 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Hello All,

Thanks in advance 

aadhar card teskoni em chestadu us citizen

2 hours ago, FLraja said:

Yes istaru , just pp teeskoni potey chalu. address proof no need

No Indian Passport. He is US citizen. So what can he do to get it. 

Is  India Passport Copy good enough? Passport has a stamp saying he got US citizenship but expiry date on the passport with photo page  is 2026. Can we somehow take only photo copy of that only page and show it as  a proof? what else is needed ? Will OCI folks verify if this Passport issued person is already a US citizen?

1 hour ago, Marsmangalodu said:

aadhar card teskoni em chestadu us citizen

He has one property on his name and wants to sell. Now a days Aadar is like mandatory :(?

Just now, andhracrazystar said:

He has one property on his name and wants to see. Now a days Aadar is like mandatory :( 

Nope. He should be able to sell the property without aadhar card. Okkasari full details kanukomanu

3 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

No Indian Passport. He is US citizen. So what can he do to get it. 

Is  India Passport Copy good enough? Passport has a stamp saying he got US citizenship but expiry date on the passport with photo page  is 2026. Can we somehow take only photo copy of that only page and show it as  a proof? what else is needed ? Will OCI folks verify if this Passport issued person is already a US citizen?

bhayya us pp original teeskoni povali , no issues istaru vallu

If you have US passport will they issue Aadar card 🤔🤔? He have US passport, OCI card, Indian Passport with an expiry date of 2026 but a stamp saying “citizenship changed.. blah blah in the page 3 next to Photo page”. Will they still issue it ? Sorry for my repeated questions 

12 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

If you have US passport will they issue Aadar card 🤔🤔? He have US passport, OCI card, Indian Passport with an expiry date of 2026 but a stamp saying “citizenship changed.. blah blah in the page 3 next to Photo page”. Will they still issue it ? Sorry for my repeated questions 

you can apply for aadhar if u stay in india for atleast 12 months irrespective of citizenship but without pp and not staying dont think its poss. Property selling ki aadhar not required all u need is pan and oci cards ofcourse some residential proof.

Are there any other options or loop holes ? Aadar card is not mandatory now but slowly Modi government will make it mandatory and enforce strict rules. Better now than in future. So he is planning to get it done 

On 5/9/2022 at 7:07 AM, andhracrazystar said:

Hello All,

Thanks in advance 

On 5/9/2022 at 7:59 AM, MRI said:

As per the rules, he is not qualified. rules pakkana pedithey driver's license and bank account vunda?

OCI card unte you can get aadhar, I am a living proof

rules for obtaining Aadhar for NRIs

https://www.cgihouston.gov.in/pages/MTM4