Liberal Hypocrisy is Fueling American Inequality. Here’s How. | NYT Opinion

viky

Old video.
Basically, many people are liberal as long as they don’t have to make any changes or compromise on their lifestyle or living conditions… if they have to, they become conservative. 

31 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

conservative are not as much as projected by liberals

liberals are hypocrites in their outlook, this category is in majortiy

people blame dump for strict immigration policies but gobama is the one who did the most damage

but Dems love immigrant 😁

they say they love immigrants but do nothing for immigrants .

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

conservative are not as much as projected by liberals

liberals are hypocrites in their outlook, this category is in majortiy

people blame dump for strict immigration policies but gobama is the one who did the most damage

but Dems love immigrant 😁

How? by extending STEM OPT time period from 24 to 36 months?

Providing DACA protection to kids?

Offering H4 EAD option for h1b spouses?

By improving H1 and F1 approval rate compared to bush era?

By providing amnesty or trying to provide one?

Please enlighten me. 

58 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

How? by extending STEM OPT time period from 24 to 36 months?

Providing DACA protection to kids?

Offering H4 EAD option for h1b spouses?

By improving H1 and F1 approval rate compared to bush era?

By providing amnesty or trying to provide one?

Please enlighten me. 

Dems/Gobama screwed up Comprehensive immigration reform by pitting legals against illegals which reds didnt budge 

he then started patching it with DACA after losing mid terms

Offering H4 EAD option for h1b spouses? : screwed up the spillover through regulations resulting in less spillover for Indians starting 2014, giving H4 EAD by delaying those who have already waited for decade does not cut the ice, aa taravata vachina vallaki H4EAD may appear like their wishes granted but they kept the rule in abeyance untill DACA was issued, Illegals got no conditions EAD, while legals got H4EAD, next time learn some history before blabbering

Client letter issue started during Gobama through Neufield memo, many H1's experience issues with denials, so not sure what improving from Bush era refers to, Bush era lo rejections were almost zero

amnesty to illegals without reforming the laws for those waiting lawfully gave a very wrong message, result is legals like us suffered massively, you will understand this when you turn into an uncle, till then drink your #BlueKoolAid 

12 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Dems/Gobama screwed up Comprehensive immigration reform by pitting legals against illegals which reds didnt budge 

he then started patching it with DACA after losing mid terms

Offering H4 EAD option for h1b spouses? : screwed up the spillover through regulations resulting in less spillover for Indians starting 2014, giving H4 EAD by delaying those who have already waited for decade does not cut the ice, aa taravata vachina vallaki H4EAD may appear like their wishes granted but they kept the rule in abeyance untill DACA was issued, Illegals got no conditions EAD, while legals got H4EAD, next time learn some history before blabbering

Client letter issue started during Gobama through Neufield memo, many H1's experience issues with denials, so not sure what improving from Bush era refers to, Bush era lo rejections were almost zero

amnesty to illegals without reforming the laws for those waiting lawfully gave a very wrong message, result is legals like us suffered massively, you will understand this when you turn into an uncle, till then drink your #BlueKoolAid 

Dump gadu peekindhi ento seppu immigration lo. Nuvvu immigrants ante only desi ech1 batch anukuntunnavemooo. I don’t think you came here on student visa. So your knowledge is very minimal. I get it. Chill ayipooo Nuvvu inkaaa

32 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Dump gadu peekindhi ento seppu immigration lo. Nuvvu immigrants ante only desi ech1 batch anukuntunnavemooo. I don’t think you came here on student visa. So your knowledge is very minimal. I get it. Chill ayipooo Nuvvu inkaaa

my knowledge i s minimal on your awareness about this subject

H1 anedi legals lo most imapcted, you are referring to illegals with by choice or through their parents

empathy is entirely different from legal standpoint, you are referring to empathy and i am referring to fix legals first and then do for illegals or fix them together, gobama took the easiest route to patch the immigration, result is 2M just walked into US, there is more incentive to come here illegal than legal, so inka covering apesi history gurinchi telusuko

41 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

my knowledge i s minimal on your awareness about this subject

H1 anedi legals lo most imapcted, you are referring to illegals with by choice or through their parents

empathy is entirely different from legal standpoint, you are referring to empathy and i am referring to fix legals first and then do for illegals or fix them together, gobama took the easiest route to patch the immigration, result is 2M just walked into US, there is more incentive to come here illegal than legal, so inka covering apesi history gurinchi telusuko

Lol. You used the word immigration in the first place. Then you narrowed it down to legal immigration. Now you overlook student visas, opts and family immigration. You want me to believe h1 is only legal immigration problem.? You get some life bro. You are a typical bot. Imported on h1 right off the bat. You have no idea anything outside your world. This is disco is over. You are blabbering your personal agenda on the name of political disco lol 

43 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Lol. You used the word immigration in the first place. Then you narrowed it down to legal immigration. Now you overlook student visas, opts and family immigration. You want me to believe h1 is only legal immigration problem.? You get some life bro. You are a typical bot. Imported on h1 right off the bat. You have no idea anything outside your world. This is disco is over. You are blabbering your personal agenda on the name of political disco lol 

student visa is non immigrant visa anniya

immigration in general means legal (family+employment+lottery), unless you understan the core issue, its hard for me to convince you what is wrong with immigration, if you are happy in the state you are in, be happy and live int he same state

before you talk about broader problems, you need the ability to understand the major problem that impacts yourselves first, needi kadukkunnaka pakkanodi kadagachu, this is core part of human behavior

now stop acting as savior of illegals and try to approach higher ground, illegals have a major part to help me unlike legals, you are trying to not just come up with fake reasoning but also fooling yourselves, wait for decade and preseve the same empathy towards illegals

4 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

student visa is non immigrant visa anniya

immigration in general means legal (family+employment+lottery), unless you understan the core issue, its hard for me to convince you what is wrong with immigration, if you are happy in the state you are in, be happy and live int he same state

before you talk about broader problems, you need the ability to understand the major problem that impacts yourselves first, needi kadukkunnaka pakkanodi kadagachu, this is core part of human behavior

now stop acting as savior of illegals and try to approach higher ground, illegals have a major part to help me unlike legals, you are trying to not just come up with fake reasoning but also fooling yourselves, wait for decade and preseve the same empathy towards illegals

Immigration is a broader definition. There are different intents/status of immigrants. Even illegals are type of immigrants just like students and skilled workers. You are confused between the concept of immigration and types of immigration. You have to get yourself endowed with more details here. 

As far I’m concerned I’m not propagating anything in the favour of illegal immigrants. Honestly I have nothing to say in their case. I was just trying to address your statement wherein you mentioned that gobamaaa is against immigrants. 

This disco started as a general topic around republicans and democrats. You successfully navigated this in the direction of your agenda. Now it’s quite clear. Your support for republicans stems from deep hatred towards dems since they are not helping you achieve your residency or whatever. I get it. We are all inherently selfish and we form opinions based on our needs 

However this was a general disco in the first place. I rest my case here. Go ahead. I don’t want to add anything to this discourse anymore.